Chapter 3: The illogical Route

As they approach split-route (Adriana listening to the radio in Ethan's Pokégear so she'll stay calm) all of a sudden Ethan takes his Pokégear back which makes Adriana pout. "Sorry Rowen, it's time for us to split up, continue being mini... Rowen." Adriana sighs and turns away thinking of how she could get revenge together with a Pokégear.

As Adriana approaches the gates to split-route she is stopped by a guard girl who reminds her of a growlithe

As Adriana approaches the gates to split-route she is stopped by a guard girl who reminds her of a growlithe. "Name and purpose?" The growlithe girl asks.

"Adriana Rowen, trainer/coordinator," Adriana responds confused. Growlithe girl then hands Adriana two bands and tells her to wear them and to follow arcanines' and growlithes' orders or there would be trouble which left Adriana with an ominous feeling. 

With this she was able to enter split-route which looked more like a big cave than a city or town. She sees a figure and takes a step forward without looking at her footing, which caused her to land in a body of water. She tried to push Buddy above her head for fear that he would drown but to her disappointment her efforts were useless. As they were running out of air they somehow were able to breath under water. Strangely she didn't think about the logic and just tried to make her way to land in case these effects were temporal.

Confused, Adriana finally made it to land completely dry which confused her even further. There she saw a tour guide who beckoned her over. She was confused when the guide checked her wrist forgetting she had the bands on. He reminded her of an Arcanine. Before she totally spaced out he told her, "You should hurry and get to the coordinator/trainer brunch before there're no more seats left." When Adriana was out of his hearing range she commented to Buddy, "He must have meant before they run out of food."