Chapter 12: Rowan's Performance

Adriana placed what was left of the foam cup of the drink that someone had kindly offered her. A contestant? A stage manager?; the person's face was a lagoon to her now. Now that the cup was completely broken, Adriana started fidgeting with the hem of her dress whilst she awaited her dreaded turn for the pokémon contest's audition; her heart beating faster than the ticking of the clock. The sweat from her brow was flowing down her face as her memories flowed in the back of her mind.
"Stop doing that! You are going to ruin your dress!" Amy complained, which startled Adriana.
"S-sorry, I did not even realize...."
"At least give it a chance to last the audition... You wouldn't want it to break in front of the judges," Amy complained.
"I will probably embarrass myself before that-"
"Contestant 8: Lady A! Lady A Rowan?" The stage-hand called.
"I-I guess that's my queue..." Adriana rose nervously.
"May Arceus be with you..."Amy mumbled inaudibly.

Adriana could feel her heart beat in sync with her small quick steps as she followed the stage-hand. She slipped her half mask on as the crowd welcomed her to the stage. She swiftly took Harmony's pokéball out before calling her to her side, "take the moonlight, Harmony and use Sing!"

 She swiftly took Harmony's pokéball out before calling her to her side, "take the moonlight, Harmony and use Sing!"

Harmony gracefully came out of her pokéball surrounded by the music notes; gracefully dancing among the music notes.
"Now use Charm!" They were soon surrounded by hearts which Harmony lightly tapped, causing them to duplicate with a light glittery spark.
"Now lets spice things up with Relic Song!"
It was not long until they were enveloped by a curtain of blinding white light. When the light dispersed, both Rowan's and Harmony's appearance had change. They both were in the pirouette form.

 They both were in the pirouette form

"Dance whilst using Charm!" Adriana and Harmony danced in sync whilst leaving behind a trail of hearts. "And now the final touch of mystery, use copycat!" It was not long until Harmony copied Blizzard which startled Adriana. She struggled to keep up with Harmony, fear striking her to her core from the moment she saw the movement. "Not again...." she mumbled under her breath, " not the pain.... I don't want to harm anyone... I don't want you to pay my unatoned sins.... But maybe this time it'll be different.... Maybe we'll succeed...."