Chapter 11 -He Fancies Me?

Liam's P.O.V.

I let the spoon I had unfortunately been sucking on for three minutes drop down onto my lap as my jaw hung open while I stared back and forth between Niall and Carly. I jumped up from my seat and screamed a little as the spoon fell off my lap and hit Louis' head. He didn't seem to notice because he was smirking evilly at Niall. I look over at Niall and see his cherry-red face as he stared down at the floor. Carly just sat there with wide eyes, apparently trying to make sure she heard Harry's question right. She looked around at all of us, even Niall who didn't notice but was just staring at the floor.

"Niall? Earth to Niall!" Harry said waving his hands in Niall's face until he looked up and blushed a lot more. "If you don't do this your Truth or Dare reputation is gone. You will be the chicken who didn't do a dare forever." 

Niall gulped loudly next to me, biting his lip as he turned to Carly. Carly suddenly looked scared and scrambled away from him, hugging her knees to her chest. I moved down to the floor to watch the awkward moment play out. "N-Niall. Please. I'm sorry to ruin your reputation or whatever, but umm...I don't really know you very well and it's just...umm well." she trailed off, biting her lip and looking to the floor.

Niall sighed. "You guys I'm not doing this. I don't care about my stupid reputation. I-I'm gonna go to bed." he said while standing up and walking off to his room. We all know Niall fancies Carly, so it's kinda obvious he was upset about what she said. Carly let out a sigh of relief as she leaned her head back against the couch.

Carly's P.O.V.

I can't express how annoyed I am with Harry. Why did he have to ask that stupid question? Things were already sort of awkward between Harry and I, and now things will be awkward between Niall and I. Well at least I think? I have never been in this kind of situation before. I never had any guy friends or even talked to guys. I did have a small crush on a boy named Will Storm in third grade but come on, that was third grade and people were too awkward to even have a relationship and third graders shouldn't even be in relationships, right? That's just weird. So being the awkward person I am, this situation is pretty awkward. Maybe this shouldn't be so awkward. I mean, I'm sure the guys had played Truth or Dare with girls many times before, and they probably have done dares way crazier than a simple kiss. Maybe I am overreacting.

I look up and realize that Harry, Louis, Liam and Zayn were all staring at me. I look at them and glare at Harry. He shoots me a sly smile and whispers something in Louis' ear before Louis quickly nodded. Louis whipped his phone out and quickly texted someone but I couldn't see who. He slides his phone back into his pocket and nods to Harry. 

"Hey Carly? Could you help with something in the kitchen?" Harry asks while standing up. I gave him a confused look but then glared at him again. "What? Oh are you mad about the little dare I gave to Niall? Come on, it's harmless, why wouldn't you just kiss the lad? You know, he really fancies you."

I look at Harry like he's gone mad. What the heck is he saying? Did I hear him correctly? Niall fancies me? What does that even mean? Is that an insult or something? These British terms are confusing me...well I think it's a British term. I'm not very smart so I don't know all these strange things they say. 

Apparently Harry didn't notice my look of pure confusion. "Come, on hurry, I need help in the kitchen. Please, please, please, please please plea-" he says before I cut him off, extremely annoyed with him now.

"Shut up! Shut up shut up shut up! If I go with you will you shut up and stop being so annoying?" I yell while getting up and walking into the kitchen. Harry followed closely behind me and shut the door behind us. I whipped my head around and saw Harry texting someone rapidly before hiding his phone behind his back and giving me a small smile. I roll my eyes at him. "So are you gonna tell me why we are in here or are you just gonna stand there?"