Chapter 22 -Who do You Fancy?

Carly's P.O.V.

"Carly! Wake up. Wake up. Wake up!"

I groan as I try to swat whoever it was that was trying to disrupt my sleep away. I felt the person climb on top of me and I groaned as I attempted to get out from underneath him. Opening my eyes, I see Louis smiling down at me.

"Louis get your butt off of me!"

I yell as I try to squirm out from underneath him. I grab the pillow beside me and smack him in the face, sending him toppling off of the bed. I roll over and bury my face into my pillow, hoping to catch a couple more minutes of sleep. But that doesn't happen with Louis. I feel an arm wrap around my waist and before I know it I'm being flung around Louis' shoulder. I groan.

"Sorry, Carls. We gotta get you ready for your date!"

I shoot my head up from it's position against Louis' back. "Date? What date? Louis I swear if you set me up on a-"

 "I'm just kidding. But I loved your reaction." he chuckles as he sets me down onto my feet. "But it's nine o'clock, and you need to get ready. We have an interview at ten."

I straighten my pajama shirt out and run a hand through my hair. "Oh..." I say slightly embarrassed. "So where's everyone else?" 

"Katelyn, Harry and Liam are all watching T.V., and Zayn is still asleep." 

"Where's Niall?" I ask a little too quickly. But he is honestly the only person I care to see.

He smirks and crosses his arms. "Why do you need to know? Do you miss little Nialler, Carly?" he says in a baby voice.

I feel my cheeks heat up as I glare at him. "No. I was just wondering. You told me where everyone is except Niall."

He smirks and opens the door. "That's OK. You can admit how much you looove Niall. Bye bye!" and with that he skips out of the room. I glare at the closed door. How would Louis know about my feelings for Niall? Katelyn wouldn't have told him, would she? I sigh in frustration as I run a hand through my hair before walking out of the room. I close the door behind me and turn and walk into someone. A shirtless someone. I stumble a little but feel him grab my wrist.

"Woah are you alright, Carly?" I could feel my cheeks heat up and my eyes widen when I heard Zayn's accent ring through my ears. It couldn't be, it couldn't be. I wince as I turn and see Zayn with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm-I'm fine." I say as I shake my wrist free of his grasp. He bites his lip and nods as he runs his hand through is hair. 

"Good. Well I guess I'll just umm..."

"Right, ya." I say nodding. He nods and walks past me to the kitchen. Looks like I won't be going in there. I sigh and turn around and see Niall. I smile and run over to him.

"Good morning!" I say as I wrap my arms around him.

"Hey Carly. How'd you sleep?" he says as he pulls away fro the hug.

I nod and scratch the back of my head. "Good. Great."

He laughs and motions for me to walk down the hall. He walks beside me and I realize we were heading towards the kitchen. Crap. "Well I'm glad. But Katelyn didn't get much sleep." I furrow my eyebrows and stop walking. Maybe this will be a good way to stall.

"Why not?"

He laughs and stops beside me. "You sorta pushed her off the bed."

"Oh." I say and look down. "Woops."

He laughs. "Come on." he wraps his arm around my waist as we walk towards the kitchen. I felt my hands get slightly sweaty and my heart beat pick up. This could be awkward. Niall pushes on the door and we see Zayn sitting at the table typing on his phone with a cup of tea beside him. "Hey Zayn."