Chapter 13 -Piggy Little Friends

Niall's P.O.V.

I wake up the next morning to an arm on my face. I give the arm a confused look then see Carly to my left, sprawled out across the bed. Well apparently this girl moves a lot in her sleep. I chuckle  softly to myself and slowly move her arm off my face and place it by her side. I slide out of bed and ruffle my hair a bit, just messing it up even more than before. I sigh as I look in the mirror and rub sleep from my eyes. I open my door and quietly close it behind me. I find Harry and Louis sipping tea and chatting happily at the dining room table. Liam walks in through the kitchen doors with a cup of tea in hand then takes a seat beside Louis. 

"Nialler! Gooooood Moooorning!"" Louis calls happily. 

"Hey Lou." I mumble as I trudge sleepily into the kitchen. I pour myself a cup of tea and exit the kitchen and walk towards the table. 

"So....did you have fun with Carly last night?" Harry asks as I sit down beside him.

I give him a confused look then remember our little pizza war last night. "Uhh...sure I guess. Why do you ask?" I question before taking a sip of my tea.

"Well you guys sounded like you were having fun. I kept hearing giggling and you were fighting about who is stronger?" Harry says while smirking at me. 

"Uhh....ya. But we finally decided I am the stronger one." I say blushing slightly.

"Are you kidding me? That girl is like wonder woman. She is way stronger than you." Louis says as he stands up from his chair and walks to the kitchen.

"What? You're saying that a girl is stronger than me?" I ask as Louis walks back in with more tea. 

"Yup. That's what I'm saying." he says with a wide grin on his face.

"You can't be serious. Sure, she's strong but certainly not stronger than me. I'm a man." I say as I flex my muscles. 

"Oh ya, very manly." Harry says sarcasticly. 

I glower at him and open my mouth to retort but am stopped by Carly. "Who's manly?" she says as she walks in and sits beside Louis.

"Carly!" Louis shouts as he squeezes Carly in a tight hug. "We were just talking about your little fight with Nialler last night."

"Fight?" she says, cocking her head to the side. Gosh she looks so cute when she does that. "Oh ya the one about who's stronger? Oh we definitely decided that's me." she says before grabbing Louis' tea and taking a sip. She spits it out across the whole table and chokes on it.

"Gosh...what's... in that?" she sputters in between coughs. 

"Oh that would be about two pounds of sugar. Louis puts so much sugar in his tea I'm surprised it doesn't soak it all up." Liam chuckles as he cleans the mess Carly made with a napkin.

"Yuck. That stuff is nasty." she says as she tries to wipe the taste out of her mouth with the corner of her tank top. 

"Here love, try mine it's a lot less strong than Louis' tea. Louis' tea is stronger than Niall." Harry says as he slides his tea across the table to her and punches me in the shoulder. 

She laughs as I shoot daggers at Harry while rubbing my shoulder. She takes a sip of his tea and smiles happily. "That's much better. Louis, you're drinking crap. Can you please get me some of that, Harry?" she asks while giving puppy dog eyes to Harry.

"Of course, love." he replies as he gets up from the table and walks into the kitchen. I slide into Harry's seat to be across from Carly. 

"Where's Zayn?" Carly asks as she rests her elbows on the table.