Chapter 26 -Packing and Kisses

Niall's P.O.V.

When I woke up I found Carly laying beside me, her head buried in my shoulder. Her hair was covering half of her face and she had faint tear marks on her cheeks. I sighed, shifting slightly and pushing her hair away from her face, tracing the tear tracks.

Yesterday had been a pretty emotional day for her, so I understood why she got so worked up last night. I had no idea she had such a rough past, and when she told me everything I didn't know what to do other than hold her, whispering soothing things into her ear. She didn't deserve any of this. She deserved to be happy. I hated seeing her like that. So worried, scared, distraught, when she thought her own parents didn't love her. How could your own parents not love you? Her parents loved her, of course they did. They must. I mean, how could you not love this girl?

A ding brought me out of my thoughts and I turned, grabbing my phone off the bedside table. 'Time to Pack!' lit up my phone and only Liam would have set that alarm. Ugh. Two days until tour. That means I have to pack. I groaned, rolling back over and burying my face in my pillow, Carly's hair rustling against my cheek. She moved beside me, mumbling things I couldn't understand, until she finally opened her eyes, looking into mine.

"Good morning love." I smiled, pushing her hair out of her face again. She smiled, closing her eyes and sighing as she cuddled into my side more.

"Mmm morning." she yawned burying her face between my side and the mattress, curling up into a ball beside me.

"How'd you sleep?" I asked, running my hand through her hair,

She moved her head up so it was inches from mine, smiling slightly, her eyes still closed. "Good."

I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer and pressing my lips to her forehead, her eyes then opening in surprise. "Great." I said as I pulled away slightly looking into her eyes.

"What are we doing today?" she questioned.

"Packing." I frowned. She then smiled widely. "What?" I asked, her smiling making me smile slightly.

"I just totally forgot we were going to America!"

"Yep. Two days baby!" I cheered doing a fist pump.

The door then flung open revealing a very happy Louis. "BREAKFAST TIME!" he yelled before slamming the door closed.

I chuckled looking at Carly. "I think it's breakfast time."

She laughed but buried her face in her pillow. "I'm too lazy!" she groaned.

I laughed, getting out of bed and scooping her up. She squealed, clinging onto my neck as she laughed. "Then I'll just carry you." I winked.

She groaned playfully tilting her head back.

"What? You don't want me to? Well I guess I can just drop you..." I said as I pretended to drop her before catching her.

"No! No! It's fine just go I'm hungry!" she ordered, laughing as she pointed towards the door.

"That's my girl." I said, kissing her lips quickly before rushing out the door.

She laughs as we run out to the kitchen. "You're cute. you know that?" she says when I set her down in front of me, cupping my cheek with one hand.

"And you're beautiful." I say, copying her actions and placing my left hand on the side of her cheek. She smiles when I lean in to kiss her.

"Aw, come on. Really? In the middle of the kitchen?" I hear Louis whine but I ignore him and deepen the kiss, making a loud smacking sound for just to annoy him.