Time to go

Okay that hurt...
"You reddie to go?" Mom opens the door and looks at me holding my foot confused.
"I stubbed my toe.." I look up at her in pain
"Well lets go we have to be there by 1:30 and it's 11:20 now." Mom grabs my bowl of cereal and walks downstairs.
"Y/N!" (Whatever you want the sister name to be) walked into my room.
"Waaaaat!" I stand up annoyed with all the people coming into my room.
"Who the hell is Jack grazer anyway?! If he's so famous why don't I know who he is." S/N looks at me swiping through her phone on snapchat.
"The guy I'm always talking about.. you know Finn right... the kid from stranger things. His friend Jack. They're in IT together." I dust off my shirt straightening it to make sure it's perfect.
"Oh that kid. Ew." She walks out bored of the conversation
"S/N! YOU'RE EW!" I yell as she walks away.
"Come on let's go!" Mom yells putting her coat on.
"Coming!" I yell running Down the stairs almost falling.
(In the car)
I sit in the back since S/N is older ugh. Honestly having an older sister sucks, anyways. My heart was beating quiet fast. I was sweating ew I know. I'm going to meet JACK! I let out a squeal and S/N just stares like wtf.
"Don't judge me geez!" I roll my eyes and fidget around In my seat excited. Finally after like 30 minutes we get to downtown Toronto and drive around for a bit.
"Y/N can you take my phone and open up messenger and text Y/U ( your uncle) saying which hotel do we meet?" She says looking at me in the mirror pointing to her purse under my feet.
"Sure thing!" My hands shake holding the phone texting him.
"Did he reply?" Mom looks driving around abit
"Oh yeah! He said if he could actually meet us at the Star Boom studio in set 5, do you know where that is?" I say reading the texted excited looking up at her.
"S/n can you put it in the gps?" She looks over at s/n for a split second then back at the road. "Okay I found it we just have to get to the guards.