That very moment.

We got back to the studio security guards.
"ID please." One of the security men said with a stern lifeless voice.
"Oh right" Jack said rummaging around in his pocket pulling out wrappers and random crap until he found his ID card and held it out. Just getting a glimpse of his ID with the name Jack Dylan Grazer on hit made my heart stop for a split second and it hit me again. I'm ACTUALLY hanging out with Jack! He probably didn't even like me. You know when your parents dragged you along to a stupid get together and your told to play with the kids but their all 7 so you pretend to have fun till you have to go. That's probably how he felt.
"Y/n? You okay?" Jack turned me a bit grabbing my upper arm as he furrowed his brows, I shook my head a little and widened my eyes to snap back to reality.
"O-oh yeah, I'm fine... heh" I awkwardly smiled at him and he smiled a little back.
"Jack grazer." The security guy scanned his eyes across the card and handed it back to him.
"Thanks." The yellow and black arm thing lifted up and jack walked past it. "Come on" he said to me with his sweet, adorable voice.
"O-okay!" I sped up to him. I must of looked so stupid to him. I kept dosing off and stuttering like Bill from IT. We walked past all the sets until we got to set 5.
"So y/n your 14 right?" He turned to me while scanning his card in the door. God his brown eyes were beautiful but I tried not to stare and gulped.
"Y-yeah" I smiled at him.
"Hey, you know when you were talking about Ellie?" He opened the door still looking at me. OH GOD DID I OFFEND HIM?! CRAP CRAP CRAP
"Yeaaah?" I moved forward a little since he walked in.
"Since you're a girl... I want to know how I should ask her to ya know..." he paused awkwardly. I finished his sentence for him fiddling with my fingers.
"Be your girlfriend?" He nodded. (This will be before they started dating)
"Yes... I have a couple ideas but I don't know if there any good..." he sighed as we walked in. "By the way if you don't want to help it's totally fine.. I know you just came here for a tour." OH MY GOSH! I AM CURRENTLY GETTING PERSONAL INFORMATION ABOUT HIS LIFE.... AND HE IS TRUSTING ME TO NOT TELL?! THE WHOLE FANDOM IS BLOWING UP ABOUT IF JELLIE IS REAL!
"No, no! I'd love to help you." I smiled softly at him and he smiled back.
"Thank you so much! I promise it won't take long..." he walked over to his dressing room and opened the door and I walked in and so did he.
"Holy crap! Your dressing room is huge!" I looked around in amazement.
"Heh yeah. I told them to give me a small one but they insisted" he laughed a little.... it was more like a girly giggle... my laugh was more like me gasping for air... it wasn't pretty but his was.
"So can I practice on you?" He turned to look at me.
"Oh yeah sure!" I smiled and he cleared his throat.
"Ellie... you're the most funniest, prettiest, cutest, most unique girl I've ever met..." he looked down and then back up at me. Even though this wasn't about me it felt like it.. my heart was pounding I could tell my was probably so red. He took both my hands and stepped a little bit closer, I swallowed a lump in my throats and blinked.
"You're  not like those other petty girls... you're different.. a good different, you're you. That's what I love most about you. You're not afraid to show how wacky and goofy you are... even around me." He chuckled a little and looked deep in my eyes. My heart was beating faster and faster by the minute.
"Most of all... I love you Ellie." He looked deeper and deeper into my eye. My world was spinning. It felt like it was just him and I. It was my part to say,
"Yes." I smiled a little but before anything else could happen. He kissed me. My eyes widened. I DIDN'T EXPECT!!! Okay okay! Y/n wake up! There is school tomorrow!
This isn't a dream... THIS ISN'T A DREAM! Y/n he's an actor, he does this alllll the time! That kiss meant nothing to him.... but everything to me. He pulled away and opened his eyes.
"Sorry... you probably didn't expect that... I just wanted it to be a real reaction..." he looked down feeling guilty as ever.
"N-no it..  it was okay! She's- Ellie's going to love it!" I gave him the thumbs up trying to keep my cool. I noticed him staring at my lips but I shook it off.
"Ellie's lucky" he nodded
"I guess so, I'm just a normal teen like you" he commented.
I didn't reply to his comment. I was still so shook by what had happened. My celebrity crush.... just. Kissed. Me.

Hey guys! I hope the pass two chapters were better and more descriptive considering the first few chapters it was my first fanfic. I'm still not the best at writing them but I try! Let me know and comment if you have any ideas for the next chapter, I'd love to hear and use your ideas!