Am i dreaming?

Jack grazer! I would of said this but all that came out of my mouth was a high pitched squeak and the words "shffirirfk! " complete. Jibberish. How embarrassing. He laughed and waved at me and uncle cleared the seat with the coats right beside me for him to sit down. I swear my face was red as Pennywise's red balloons. My jaw felt broken it was dropped open, I tried not to stare but couldn't help. I stared at his brown curly hair. Then his light freckles scattered across his face, then his brown eyes. He looked and me and I just gulped.
" hey I'm Jack!" He held out his hand to introduce himself like I didn't already know who he is. I stared at his hand like it was gold, star struck.
"y/n" s/n nudged me a little. My brain had felt like it was disconnected from my body or I was stuck on a frozen screen. Finally after a minute of internal screaming inside my head, my shakey hand rose up. I wiped it off on my napkin. It was sweaty alright. I shakes hands with him.
"Heh, you must be y/n. Your uncle was telling me about you!" He smiled warmly at me then at my uncle.
"R-really?" I finally got an actual word out. I bit my own tongue I was nervous... owe...
"Yeah, he's a cool uncle you got there!" He smiled a little. The waitress came up in between us making me and jack break eye contact. She held a tray of drinks.
"Water, orange juice, Pepsi." She placed down the drinks as she listed them off. "And the two root beers for the two kiddies!" She smiled at jack and me and placed them down. Jack looked at the waitress, then at me. I could feel my heart jump a little when he looked at me. I was still star struck. I for sure thought this was one of my stupid dreams and when something good was about to happen my stupid alarm would go off.
"So um your name is y/n, right?" He picked up his root beer and took a sip. My face just turned red from him saying my name. I chocked a little on my words questioning myself if that was even my name for some reason.
"Y-yeah" I coughed a bit and he laughed silently. My sister kept giving glares.... ugh.
"Would you two like kids menus?" The waitress asked and jack and I just glared at her for a couple seconds. TBH I sorta liked the kids menu but like jack obviously didn't so 'I didnt'.
"I pass but thank you!" He said kindly, I liked that about him. No matter the situation he was sweet about it.
"Oh okay!" She walked off.
"S-so um .. how's- how's Ellie?" I blinked trying to use my words failing a bit.
"Oh Ellie? She's good!" He nodded awkwardly.
-time skip-
We all finished eating and got up.
"Mom can we please check out that aritzia store across the street?" y/s said to Mom
"I don't want to gooooo" I said annoyed and Jack laughed a little.
"You guys could go, me and y/n could head back to the studio and I can give her a tour" jack suggested. I stayed silent but really I was thinking YES YES YES PLEASE A HUH YOU GUYS GO RIGHT NOW!
"You sure?" My Mom looked at jack at me knowing I was mentally screaming.
"Yep, m-mhm!" I said rocking on my feet a little and biting my lip hopping she'd say yes.
"Alright" Mom shrugged and jack walked towards the exit.
"Come on" he waved his arm at me telling me to come. So I took a deep breath and followed him. I was trying so hard not to fan girl.