The call

It was a Thursday night and I was stuck at the kitchen table doing my home work, math sucks. I finally finished a couple questions and then gave up.
"I'll finish them tomorrow on the bus"
I picked up my phone and started scrolling through Instagram, tapping my nails on the back of the case.
My feed was just filled with selfies of people, ever since I started dating Jack I had to delete my fan account.. or I should say accounts.

I hadn't seen him in awhile since I live in Canada and he lives in LA. My parents really didn't wanna pay for me to fly out there so we had to stick with FaceTime but recently he's been busy.

Our relationship stayed private since with like every girl that dates any of the cast gets a lot of hate even if their the sweetest.

So as I was saying, I was scrolling through my feed when I saw a couple posts of fans hugging jack and crying, first I just awed at it. It was most likely from con I thought at first. Wait that's outside! I recognized the area they were at.

Port Hope.
That's the place most of Derry was filmed.
"Oh right! Chapter two!" I totally forgot and mentally face palmed at my stupidness.

"MOM?!" I yell as I get up from my chair not even bothering to push it in.
"WHaAAT?"
She yelled not sounding so pleased.

"COULD WE- go to port hope tomorrow?" I asked not yelling anymore as I made it into her room.
"I really don't wanna drive there." She sighed
"But- what why?! It's only 40 minutes awaaaayyy" I groaned.
"Ask your sister!" She waved her hand at me.

So I asked my sister and she said yes... as long as I buy her food and takes photos of her tomorrow.. offf course.

So I grab my phone again and search for Jack.
I finally scroll across the contact name
'Jackie💖💞'
I smiled softly at it before clicking on it and calling him.

It rung a few times before he answered.
"Hey" he spoke groggily.
I smiled instantly when I heard his voice.

"Hi jackie"
"Y/n! Oh hey by the way I'm in Port hope.. well staying in Toronto but you should come by tomorrow!"
"That's what I was calling you about" I laughed quietly.
"Oh cool so you comin?"
"Yep!" I said excitedly.
"I miss yooooou" he sounded a bit tired I think I might of woken him up but of course he wouldn't tell me that.
"I miss you tooooo"
I sung back.
"I love you I'll see you tomorrow!" He giggled, man I wish I had a giggle but nope I gasp like a dying whale.

"Okay I love you too bye bye" I made kissy noises into the phone.

He hung up.

I could feel my face was warm and blushy, I placed my hand on my cheek smiling like crazy as I run to my room to go to bed for tomorrow. Really I mean lay in bed on my phone it'll 12:00 and if someone comes I play dead, I'm a pro!

Finally I could barely keep my eyes open so I decided it was probably a good time to go to sleep. I put on some rain noises or whatever you want to call it and close my eyes, finally drifting to sleep.

A/n Hey guys! Sorry this chapter is kinda short, I hope it was okay? I'll right the part 2 most likely tomorrow or the day after. Love you guys!💗💖❤️💞💘💘💝❣️💙🧡💚