Swimming

"I don't have a swim suit" I said sadly.
"Oh.. wait! We were in a store the other day across the road, they had some swimsuits there" jack suggested.

"Oh right" Angela nodded, clasping her hands together.

"Lets go then" jack said and grabbed his phone, so did I. He also slid his wallet into his pocket and we headed out. We walked since it's just across the street.
"So are you filming tomorrow?" I asked, looking down at my feet as we walked to the cross walk.

"Yeah, all of us this time"
Jacks phone buzzed and he pulled it out to a livestream of a southern guy talking.
"NOOO I AM NOT YOUR DADDY!" The guy screamed. I laughed a little.

Jack commented "let's take a bubbly bath" and requested to join the guys live in instagram.

Which the guy excepted, his user read
Christianityhotline
"Hello jack." The guy said.

They went on to talk about stuff until we got to the store.
"Bye Bill!" He waved and left.

"Who was that?" I let out a laugh.
"Some guy on Instagram, he's hilarious"

We bought a black one piece since that's all that was there and headed back to the hotel, I got changed and so did jack ( obviously in separate rooms).
I wrapped a white towel around myself, slipped on my shoes and waited for Angela and him.

We went to the main floor and outside, dropping our towels on sun chairs and kicking off our shoes, jumping into the some what warm pool that had been heated by the sun. We swam around for a bit but then got bored.

"Aye mama roo? Can you call Jennifer, Mary, and Angela?" He asked
"Sure" She pulled out her phone and texted the moms asking if the boys would wanna come, which they all said yes too.

So finn, Wyatt, Sophia, chosen, Jeremy ( who Wyatt brought along), jaeden, jack and I all swam around and played octopus, Marko polo and many other games still out fingers looked like frickin raisins. We all dried off and made dumb videos and went live on periscope.