Confusion of heart

"Thanks by the way"
awkwardness fell from your voice as you stood to the side of the entrance to your class as students walked by, zipping through the doorway.
"hey no problem, besides a friend of jack is a friend of mine"
the blonde taller figure teased, laughter falling off his lips as he licked his lower lip.

your eyebrow raised

'friend?'

"yeah.. hey um- does jack ever talk about me?"
you couldn't help but chirp in curiosity.
"um not really no.. more fan accounts really" chris shrugged it off, as did you.
"well i should probably get to class"
your head nodded towards the door as you grinned your not so straight teeth.
"of course yeah..." silence fell between the two of you , blue eyes starring into yours.

silence.

brrrrg

the sound of the last bell rang, breaking the eye contact as fear filled chris's now widened ones.
"oh shit! my class is so far-"
the taller figure groaned, snapping his fingers as he ran off.
"see you after school?" he yelled from down the hall in which you only shook your head laughing.

In class

you sat down at your desk quickly, bag slumping behind your chair as you pulled out your note pad, eyes glancing at the diary beside it. with your lip between your teeth you contemplated grabbing it before pursuing your actions.

Dear Diary,

i feel odd, something in my stomach isn't brewing right. maybe it's the loneliness and loss of friends or maybe it's because i miss jack. i don't know what it is yet but i'm trying my hardest to ignore it, god knows i won't be able to focus in class. oh well, i made a new friend! chris. actually, he happens to of been jacks friend! he's an old cast mate of his from a show he worked on "me, myself, and i" oh shit my teachers glaring at me i've got to go!
                                                                         ~ Y/N

TS- after class

as the class ended with the dismissal of the bell every student packed up their bags, notes and pencil cases being shoved and stuffed into the poor pouches as chairs squeaked back

chris stood outside the class, leaning against the white painted brick as he waited for you.
you rushed out the door, tossing your bag over your shoulder.

"hey"
he grinned in which back you mirrored the same smile.
"hey! where we off to?"
you asked as the two of you strode down the hall towards the exist of the school, legs pacing down the stairs.
"hmm.. i was thinkinnng the skate park?"
the blue eyed boy held up his scuffed board in which you shrugged.
"sure thing, i can't ride though- well i can ride a longboard but skateboards are scary"
you shook your head as a gasp fell from his lips.

"you're dating the most skater boy, yet you can't skate? what kinda bullshit is that? come on i'm teaching you."
he shook his head as he grabbed your arm, running as you followed behind, legs running faster to catch up.