Lunch

After awhile a white mini van type car pulled up, a security guy in all black and bald walked up to Sophia jack and I and said
"We're going to lunch now"

We all nodded, I felt sorta awkward considering I'm not one of the actors.
"Um should I just walk or see you guys later?"

"Oh, Brad can Y/n come in the van with us?"
Sophia asked.
"Yeah, there is some extra seats so sure!"
I let a breath I didn't know I was holding in, all the stress rolling out of me.

"Let's load up!" Jack said as he got up and clapped some dirt off his hands and wiped off his shorts.
We a hopped into the van as fans yelled their goodbyes, some following.
I sat down next to jack and Jeremy.
"Oh hey! I'm Jeremy!" He held out his hand as if I didn't know who he already was, I shook it anyways.
"Y/n"  I simply replied.

"Okay dude, we should do some skating videos" jack talked on about skating type stuff with Finn which I tuned out and spoke to Jeremy about what we might get at Captain George's. We all decided just to get the classic fish and chips since that's what their most popular dish is.

We loaded out of the van and went into Captain George's, they must have booked the place since no one else was in there.

Once we got in and ordered we noticed a bunch of girls peering in and taking photos, others trying to open the door, not crazily though. Probably just to see if they could eat there too. Really the fans that hang out on set are excited but respectful and really don't act like crazy fangirls.

Some cried and you could hear their muffled squeals when the boys and Sophia waved.

A lot were still confused and tried figuring out who I was. So I pulled out my phone and checked more popular fan accounts like oriadoresfack, fack_lovers, jackdgrazer.officialfans, jaedenfacts and many more.

"Okay so we need to film a random video.. how about like we're all cowboys.. my name will be Chief Car bloatis!"

We all tuned in with laughs.
"I'll be Buckaroo 72" I said
"I'll be gingerly hatsgin" Sophia chimed
"I'll be longleg lester"

"Good one finnie!" Jack clapped, chucking loudly.

"And I'll be My- jere"

"Major?" Sophia asked confused.

"Nooo like Jeremy backwards"

We all choked a bunch of "ooooh"s

After filming our random video of standing on tables and dancing around along with confused fans laughing we finally finished our food too.

We all walked out and a bunch of the girls asked for photos from the guys. I heard a lot of them say "can you say fack is real?" And the boys responded. "Fack is reaaaal" awkwardly.

Some younger girl with light blue hair asked me "are you y/n? Cause people are rumouring that jack has a girlfriend"

I really didn't know how to respond so jack came up, brushing his hand through his slightly curly mane and smiling.
"Heyy!" Jack said excitedly.

"Are you and her dating? And is she y/n?" She asked politely.

"Uhh yep!" JAck responded and wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

"Aw cute!" She replied.

"Yea we've been trying to keep it low key.. ya know" he shrugged.

After awhile of talking and taking pictures we got back into the van and drove back to the trailer. Jack when into makeup to get the fake dirt removed, then wardrobe to get out of the red shorts and into a red, green and blue striped shirt and some jeans. 
His hair was slightly messier and he had his silver ring back on.

We both walked up to Angela, his mom.

"Mama!" He said happily and hugged her.

"Can Y/n come back to the hotel with ussss?"
He begged and she laughed.
"Sure, why not! "

So we got into a black car that had a tag hanging from the mirror that said 'crew'. It took us all the way back to a fancy hotel in Toronto and drove off.

Jack, Angela and I all went to their hotel room and unlocked the door with a little card.
"We should go swimming!"

A/n. GOSH THIS WAS A TOTAL MESS! I'm so sorry!