After math

"Uhhh y/n?" He poked my shoulder but I couldn't feel it, just see it. It felt like my soul had just left my body. Jack grazer kissed me. Jack grazer kissed me. WOOO WEE! Imagine going around saying that?! Of course no one would believe me.

"Y/n?" He repeated again. Finally my soul got pulled back into my body, I must have just been staring at him for a while. I shook my head at looked at him.

"Oh uhh y-yeah?" I tried to act like nothing had just happened besides my dreams be fulfilled.
"Let's continue the tour?" Jack said as his gripped my left shoulder. I looked down at his hand then back up at him.
"H-have any water?" I said stumbling a little.

"Oh yeah...you okay?" He said with concern as he walked me over to the grey couch.
"Y-yeah is just a little bit dizzy" I said everything slurring my words and holding my head. I felt off. I don't know if it was because of the kiss or because I had barely ate anything the past week cause of the excitement.... probably both.
"You look pale..." he was correct. All the colour had been flushed out of my face,I look LIKE A GHOST!
"I just...I um-" I can't think straight! My vision is blurry too! He's just a blob.

"Jackkkkk?" I put my hands out confused.
"Yeaaah?" He said back just as confused.
"I can't....seeeee you..."

"Huh? Um mom! Mom!" Jack yelled frantically. I can't see but I see the door open, it must of been Angela?
"What is it?- oh my! She looks horrible!" The blurry lady kneeled down to me now laying on my side on the couch. She put her hand on my head.

"She isn't sick....didn't you guys eat st the restaurant?"
"Not really....I mean she may be like this considering we-.... uhhh considering we walked a lot!" I could tell he was going to say

we ....we....kiiiii...you know.
"Hm... can you go get her a glass of cold water for me dear?" The lady said softly to jack.
"Sure" he got up and left the room.
"Can you see?"

"No it's just...blurry...I'm kind of scared...who are you?" I said squinting.
"It's all going to be okay. And I'm Angela, Jacks mom." I think she is smiling but I can't really tell.
"Oh..." Angela rubbed my hand, I was shaking quiet a lot.

"You know Jack was pretty excited to meet you today, did you know?" Jack?! Excited to see me?! Wow....
"R-really?" I said with a shaky voice. I Think she was just trying to distract me and calm me down.
"Back" the familiar voice of jack said as he pushed open the door.

I don't know why there was relief of just hearing his sweet voice as he walked in. I felt safer. It's weird I know.
"Here!" The blob said running over to Angela.
"Sweetie can you please sit up?" Angela said grabbing the water and helping me sit up. I didn't say anything and she just told me to drink it.
So I drank it.
Wow that's cold.
"Did you eat anything at all this week, Hun?" She asked stroking my forehead with her thumb.
"Not really I was kind of too excited..." I rubbed my forehead. God this is so embarrassing.

"About what dear?" The calming blob started to turn into a person. My eyes cleared up and I could finally see again. I looked at Angela then right beside her to a worried Jack.

He smiled... at me.
I returned a smile and poked his face not knowing if this still was one of my dumb dreams where right when it gets good I wake up.
"You're real" I said softly and he chuckled a little and nodded.

"I'm real." Jacks soft HOT voice spoke.
We both sort of starred deeply in to each other's eyes. His chocolaty brown eyes were even more beautiful in person.

After starring in silence for a while Angela cleared her voice and spoke.
"You need to get some sugar into your body." She handed me some Oreos. It reminded me when we had to get vaccines at school...I totally wasn't crying on the phone to my mom saying 'MOMMY PLEASE DON'T LET THEM JAB ME! THEY ALL LOOK LIKE THEY WANT TO MURDER ME!'.

I took the cookie and bit it slowly. You know when you're just not in the mood to eat (which happens rarely) and any food just looks disgusting to you? That's what's going on right now.

"You take care of her, okay Jackie?" Angela spoke while standing up and heading towards the heavy door. He nodded.
"Alright mommy" they returned smiles then she walked out.

He turned my attention to me.
"I called your mom she said she'll be here in an hour." He gave me a sort of sad side smile. He didn't want me to go? I mean I didn't either...

"Jack?" I spoke with a scratchy voice then cleared it.
"Y-yeah?" He looked down at me with his big brown eyes. My heart literally melted just when he looked at me.

"I'm sorry all the trouble I put you through..." I said feeling terrible. I hope he didn't think I was dramatic...
"Hey it's fine, you didn't know I was gonna...kiss you." He said the last part shyly.

It went silent again until we both broke out in laughter.
"Ah we're pretty stupid!" He giggled out...damn his giggle was cute. I sound like a whale gasping for air.