Port hope

I woke up early-ish, 7:00 am.
They started filming at 6:00 am and go till 9:00 pm.

I got dressed wearing a baggie white hoodie, black pants, black beanie and checkered vans. I looked it the mirror a laughed. "I look like a mix of Finn and Billie" I mumbled to myself under my breath.
"Y/N!" My sister yelled from downstairs, I knew what she meant by loudly yelling my name. So I ran downstairs almost slipping to the sound of her opening the front door and jingling her keys.

The whole drive I was texting Jack questions like.
'Where do I go to meet you? Will anyone like.. be like.. WHOS THAT BITCH'
So my sister dropped me off by Capitol theatre.
"Text me when you wanna be picked up" she said as I closed my door, giving her a simple 'k'

I could tell where they were filming without even seeing security and the camera just by the crazy amount of girls piled along the side of the streets along with parents who don't look too amused and tired.

As I got across the street from Capitol I called jack.
He answered.

"Hey! I'm here along with a crazy group of girls!" I laughed quietly.
"Okay look for a security guard with like neon blue hair, Okay?"
I nodded even though he couldn't see.
"Ok!" I glanced around looking for the women who is most likely in the classic security wear.

A girl was looking at me funny and she heard a quiet voice that sounded like jack coming from the phone and glancing down the street to jack sitting under a black tent, also on the phone while getting his hair fixed.

"Okay I'll see you in a lil bit, if you have any troubles just call again."
So I hung up and before crossing the street the girl tapped my shoulder.

"Sorry to bug but um are you a fan or do you live here.. cause that sounded like jack fucking grazer on the phone and I heard he's dating some girl named y/n! Asher leaked it" she laughed nervously, her voice shaking a little.

"Oh um-" I didn't wanna lie since she'd see me with him soon anyways. "Yea it was jack.. but we're not dating" I laughed it off. "Just friends lmao!"
She seemed sceptical but shrugged, I started to cross the street once they yelled cut which I assumed was Andy.

The girl ended up whispering a little too loud. "GUYS! I think that was y/n! Oh my gosh!" In return from a grown women she got a-
"Sh Ava!"

I walked over to the lady and built up the guts to say. "I'm here to um see jack.." SHES GONNA LIKE GET ME ARRESTED!

"Okay well one moment." She said nicely. The lady pulled out her radio and talked into.
"We've got a girl who's here to see jack can you like ask his manager if he was expecting someone?"

A lot of girl were staring at me trying to figure out what was going on. A lot of them looked mad, I think they thought I was a crazy fan just trying to meet jack.

"Uh yea he said he's expecting his girlfriend, Y/n" a person with a slightly muffled voice replied over the radio.

"Okay, we'll let security bring you over." She nodded to some other ladies who escorted me half way till jack jumped out of his seat and fastly walked over as we hugged.

The girls started chatter more, talking photos.

We both kinda laughed and jack blew a kiss.
"Are you gonna go meet them after?" I asked, turning to him.

"I have to see if we have time before lunch break, we're filming by memorial park after."
I nodded. "Oh please try they really love you!" I clasped my hands together.

"Any of the others here?" I asked curiously.
"Finn, Sophia and Jeremy are"

We walked back over to the tent, his arm around my shoulder, again with girls taking pictures and a couple screaming. "EW NO WE NEED FACK!" we both laughed a little at that.

I sat down and watched as a lady touched up some fake dirt on his clothing and face.

"So what has eddie Kaspbrak gotten into now?" I tapped my chin pondering cheesely.

"Well right now we're just taking stills. It's really boring sitting on your bike on a hot day."

"Mhmmm sounds like a lot of worrrk" I teased and he lightly pushed my shoulder.
"You should try riding the bike! It's so uncomfortable and kinda small!"
I nodded.
"So where's Sophia?"
He thought about it for a second, forgetting.
"Oh! She's by queenies filming a separate flash back."
I nodded curiously.

After a little while of them filming and taking pictures we all rode around on the losers bikes and did dumb stuff, fans watching and trying to figure out who the heck I am.

This would be big tea in the fandom I could tell.

I laid in the grass along with jack and Sophia beside me. Jeremy was still taking off his costume in his trailer.

"OH WE SHOULD FILM SOME VIDEOS DURING LUNCH!" Jack waved his arms in the air.
"Can we eat lunch at capatain George's?"
Sophia asked.
"The fish and chips place? Won't fans try to get in?" I asked obviously not knowing shit about celebrity life.

"Oh innocent y/n, you know nothing!" Jack ruffled my hair and kissed my cheek.

A few fans cheered
"Jack! Sophia! Can we please take some picture?!"
The two glanced at me for some reason for consent.
"...well go on! Go meet them!" I waved them off.
I smiled contently as they talked to the fans and hugged them, I felt so happy and warm to be here.
Man I fucking love port hope!

A/n: sorry that this chapter was total crap and all over the place. I promise the next one will be good. Please comment if you have any suggestions what should happen! -Ava 💗