Long distance

The summer was finally coming to an end, I spent most of it with all the guys. We made live streams, skits and music videos. Sadly they were all going back home.. which i didn't get to see jack for a long time.

I smiled sadly at everyone and gave them big hugs as they all got ready to go home on their planes.
"I'm gonna miss you" I whispered to jack with a sad smile glued on my face.
"Me too, but hey maybe sometimes I'll fly down or you can fly up?" He rubbed my cheek with his thumb and mirrored the same mournful look.
"I guess" I shrugged knowing I won't be able to fly up to LA cause of money reasons.
"We'll work it out I promise, we'll be okay... it felt like just yesterday I ordered the same drink as you and you almost had a heart attack" he chuckled clapping his hands lightly, it made me grin a little. I nodded in agreement.
Before we knew it their flight was being called by a women over the PA system. We both looked up at the speaker on the ceiling and then back at each other. We both dived in for a tight hug.

"I love you." He mumbled against my shoulder. As we pulled away from the tight embarrass he  kissed my cheek lightly before he ran off for his flight, leaving me behind feeling empty but content. I placed my hand on the cheek he kissed and took the whole summer In.

I walked back to the car my mom had been waiting in and glanced down at my phone with the lock screen lighting my face showing the an image. 
Even though jack was gone and I knew he'll probably be too busy with his job of being an actor I didn't feel sad.
I felt loved.

Le Fin.

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading my cringy book! I know it was pretty bad but it was fun

A/N: Thank you all so much for reading my cringy book! I know it was pretty bad but it was fun. I started this adventure of a book quite some time ago! I believe I was in grade 8 and now I'm going into grade 10 in September ... man time flies. Anyways, I love you all so much and appreciate every one of you that stuck around! Stay positive💗💗💗 -Ava