e i g h t

Halfway through our name game, all Juniors including teachers were asked to head down to the theater for our annual welcoming presentation. I jumped out my seat and dragged Sophie with me to the entrance. I was about to leave with her until Mr. Grayson told us we should all go down together.

"We're juniors, not first graders" I said in a duh tone. Sophie nodded agreeing. In reality, I just didn't want to see him right now. After finishing off our scandal, if that's what you'd call it, we haven't been around each other much. I've even avoided getting in trouble if it meant I didn't have to confront him again.

The auditorium was packed with new juniors. Teachers were constantly having to pry couples of each other and rebellious teens who wanted to do nothing but damage to the school. Sophie and I swam through the wave of uniformed teens and found a nice spot in the middle, right on the edge of the row. The commotion and screaming died down as the presentation started with our principal welcoming us back in.

Everyone was engrossed in the presentation Bruce Wayne was giving to our grade. I looked at Sophie and lip-synced his speech that I've memorized from past ones. We began silently laughing until Sophie let out the slightest peep, almost making me lose it. I felt a tap on my shoulder making me turn to the person.

Dick held up his pointer finger to his lips signaling for me to keep quiet. I was still on the edge of laughing out loud so all I could do was wink back at him. 20 minutes passed of Sophie and I just reminiscing our inside jokes and almost pissing ourselves came to end. Students fled to their 4th block after recovering their materials from 3rd block. I held my binders close to my side as I trailed to exit the empty classroom.

Dick came walking into the classroom silently avoiding my gaze. The temptation in me couldn't be held inside anymore. He wasn't helping either, after all he was my new math teacher. Weeks had gone by without me being able to see, touch or communicate with him, of course, I'm willing to get impatient and frustrated. I made it to the exit when I dropped my books onto the floor and shut the door close with my leg.

"Lo, what are you doing?" He asked facing me at the sound of the door locking. Instead of replying I jump on him, wrapping my legs around his waist tightly. My skirt fully lifts up revealing my undergarment. His hands push me up on him as they lay on my lower back. I wrapped my arms around his neck in eagerness.

Without warning, we both lean in and roughly kiss each other. His large hand slowly goes to my exposed bottom giving me a tingling sensation around my ass. My legs squeeze around his waist while his thumb draws circles around my ass.

"4th block?" He gasped biting down on my lip. I shook my head not wanting this moment to be interrupted. He places me down on his empty desk and continues to place his fingers over my wet panties.

"I knew you still wanted me" I stared intensely at him. His fingers fanned over my clit making me thrust my hips upwards. I moaned gripping his hair feeling him slip a finger under my underwear. He leans over me and starts enjoying the way he's making me squirm. He uses his index and thumb finger to rub around my sensitive skin.

"Dick" I whimper grabbing his hand to make him go in. He gets the message and starts to pump carefully in me. I gasp feeling the same wave of pleasure like last time past over me.

We kissed each other, my groans and whimpers smacking against his lips feeling him explore me.

- - -

"Where were you during 4th block?" Sophie said with a mouthful of her sandwich. I dropped my brown bag lunch onto the table that all my friends have claimed.

"I uh went to the nurse's office" I lied plopping down next to her, "I didn't feel well" I fixed my skirt and tried untangling my brown hair with my hands.

"Is that why your the same shade of red as Lillian's lipstick?" Judith commented looking quite concerned about me. Was I really that flustered?

"Your literally burning" Sophie added placing the back of her hand on my forehead and then on my cheeks. I moved her hand away and starting eating my packed lunch.

"I don't have a fever so I'm fine. Anyways what happened in gym?" I gulped trying to avoid any more questions about where I was. I wasn't red because of what Dick and I were doing, but instead of the fact that we were almost caught by another teacher. Just as he was about to place another finger in me, my last year geometry teacher knocked on the door. Turns out he just wanted to warn Dick about me. A summer too late.

"They just gave us a tour of the new locker rooms" Lauren, one of my soccer friends interrupted chewing on her fries. I gave her a small nod and started zoning out while the rest of the group talked about what they did over the summer.

New faces were spread all around the cafeteria. All the grades eat lunch at the same time, which was chaotic. Freshmen were frantically searching around for free tables, some decided to eat on the floor. Teachers surrounded the cafeteria doors to make sure no one but the seniors left.

That's when Dick walks in. His left hand is running through his hair while the other has his salad in a plastic bowl. How cute. The girls in the background begin talking about their summer as I slowly zoned out. My chin falls into the palm of my left hand and I look nonchalantly at Dick.

I can see him slightly smile when greeting the other teachers. His shoulders seem so tense, and his lips are flaming pink. I forget the fact that Dean was currently trying to get my attention and continue to gaze at Dick.

He laughs and turns around to face the cafeteria. As he scans the room, he and I make eye contact once again and I feel my checks burn from me smiling too much. I wave at him with my free hand and he nods in reply.

"So Lolita, how was your summer?" Lauren asks. Suddenly the whole table and Dean focus on me questionably since I was quiet for once.

"Absolutely perfect" I breathed out calmly.