n i n e

boom boom boom boom

High school parties. Whether you like them or not, they always leave an impression on you. In my case, I'm supposedly the life of the party. That explains why I'm currently grinding against Dean on a rented party table surrounded by drunk, high or bored teens on a Friday night.

It may not seem like the greatest sight but the last time I had been with Dick was this Monday. Now he's just my pre-calculus teacher and someone I see at the police station. I suffered each day this week watching him in a tight collared shirt that would change color each day. And damn, does he look wonderful in blue.

A hand slid up and down my burning thighs but all I could imagine were Dick's large and veiny ones giving me the warmth I missed.

"Right there, Dick" I whispered. My eyes shut closed until I realized my mistake. It didn't even seem to phase Dean that I had moaned out another man's name instead. I pushed his hand off and turned around.

"I think I'm going to sit this one out" I shouted to him over the loud speakers that spat out the most trashiest music I've ever heard. Dick, I mean Dean rolled his eyes and with both his hands on my waist lifted me off the table until I stood now on the ground.

Although he can be a real dipshit sometimes, it may come off surprising but me and him had been best friends before high school so he was understanding. At times.

I pushed pass the crowd off whining teenagers and made it to the back door of the townhouse. I grabbed a red solo cup with god knows what and pushed open the door allowing myself to breath in some fresh air. I couldn't handle the smell of nicotine back there.

I drank a sip of the watered down cola drink in the cup and immediately spat it out.

"Fuck" I groaned tasting the weird saltiness of the weird substance. Oh, please don't let it be what I think I could possibly be. In the trashcan near me I spilled the rest of the drink and walked down the alley the townhouses all connected to.

I could really go for a quick fuck right now but how could I contain myself from screaming out Dick's name into a complete strangers ear. A neon light above me flashed brightly and I could see that the convenience store was open. A missing chocolate bar wouldn't hurt anyone.

I entered and was greeted by a tired middle aged man who had earplugs in. I mean I could hear the music from the party in hear so I guess it's understandable. I walked in a couple aisles until I made it into the sweet section. I grabbed a Hershey's bar and looked at the man who was busy counting something in his notebook.

I quickly shoved it up my tight green dress and walked to the alcohol section.

"Young lady, you're not allowed to get anything from there" I heard him say. I turned around with a small smile and nodded.

"I understand sir, goodnight" I replied walking out the entrance I had come from. As soon as I came out I opened my legs slightly and out fell the chocolate bar.

"Real sneaky, huh" a different voice said. I grabbed my candy bar and looked around confused. I faced up to see who had just said that.

"It's not like it'll hurt the mans business if one candy bar is stolen sir" I shouted out to the mysterious person hiding up on the building.

"Are you not willing to pay a dollar?" He asked. I laughed at him. He sure wasn't Batman or Nightwing.

"Well why don't you give me a dollar then. I'll make sure to repay you well" I giggled trying to make eye contact with him. The figure stood up quickly and fixed his sleeves.

"I-I don't think thats -um- necessary" he paused, "really it's no problem" he stuttered coming out the shadows. Ah, once again it was Red Robin. I should've known.

"Man, I swear I've seen you around before" I pointed at him lifting up my eyebrows. "Come on I know you go to Gotham academy, your voice is so familiar" I began snapping my fingers as if I knew. I stumbled back when I heard a loud thud in front of me and saw him standing only a couple feet from me.

I walked closely to him and saw his red-brownish hair lighten in the moonlight. He had such nice features and gave me a wealthy aroma. Almost as if he had a wealthy family I was thinking of.

"Speak to me boy" I said walking closer and closer until he felt the need to place his hands on my shoulders. His fingers awkwardly hovering on them as a foot length kept us a part from each other.

"I think y-you're very pret- you should put that chocolate bar back" he quickly rushed out the last part to cover up after his mistake. I laughed and took his hands off my shoulders.

"I know I'm very pretty. And I have a feeling you know someone I find very attractive" I picked up a random pen from the floor and grabbed his arm. I rolled up his sleeves and began writing my number down.

"If you see Tim Drake around just give him this for me please, I think all his staring at school has finally hit me" I smiled and rolled down his sleeves again. Out of the corner of my eye another shadow appeared and although it tried being slick about it I could still see it inching closer to us.

"Goodnight, Red Robin" I walked past him and made it to the front of the party's exit. I pushed opened the door and was hit by the immense beats the speakers blew out. Who was the strange shadow, I don't know but what I could conclude was the my secret admirer was part of Batman's side kicks.