Chapter 4

A/N Okay, so thank you guys so much for reading! Pleasee share this story if you like it, it would mean soooo much to me! <3

Stella's POV

"Anna?" I call out as I close the door. I had just arrived home from my date (I think!) with Harry.

"You're home!" she yells. I hear footsteps coming down the hallway and then see Anna. Her hair was pulled into a messy bun and she was wearing yoga pants and a Vneck shirt. "Tell me everything," she says, pulling me over to the couch to sit with her.

"Okay, so we went bowling, atend I was terrible as usual, and then we got ice cream and went for a walk in the park. And then we were playing 20 questions and he asked me what I wanted to be when I grow up," I explain, and Anna cringes at the last part, knowing how much I hated the question.

"But I answered. Because...I don't even know. Something about him just makes me feel safe and confident. And then..."

"And then what?" Anna asks, literally sitting on the edge of her seat.

"And then he kissed me," I say softly. I huge smile forms on her face as she says, "I told you he liked you!"

"I guess you were right. Anyways, and then he said that he would help me make my dreams come true, and then kissed me again," I say, trying to keep my cool.

"That is so sweet. Awwh, Stel, you totally deserve this," she replies, pulling me into a hug.

"Thank you," I say as I pull away.

"So where does this put you two, you know, relationship wise?" she asks curiously.

"I...don't really know," I say, biting my lip. All I know is that I'm head over heals for Harry Styles.

Harry's POV

I walked into the elevator and pressed the button going to my floor. I felt almost...giddy. I have never felt this way about a girl before. From the second I met her, I knew she was different. I don't know what it is about her, but she makes me excited. I can't wait to see her again. The elevator doors slide open revealing my floor. I walk down the hallway to mine and Lou's room and slide the room key into the slot. The door unlocks and I step in, hoping that no one was here.

"HARRY!" all four boys scream from the couch. I scrunch my face up- usually I brag about girls, but for some reason, I didn't want anyone to know about Stella. I wanted her to be my little secret, so they couldn't freak her out, or ruin things, or even try to steal her from me. I mean, she's perfect- anyone with a working mind would want to make her theirs.

"Hi," I say, trying to make an escape to the bathroom. Sadly, Zayn stops me and pulls me onto the couch.

"So, tell me everything," Niall says, the others nodding. I sigh and start the story of my perfect night.

"Okay, so I picked her up at her house, and she looked absolutely stunning. And then we started to walk to the bowling alley, and she said that she was on the news with me from the coffee shop. Goodness, fans are going to make her miserable. And thats all I'm going to be asked about in interviews. I'll just say that nothing is going on between us, so fans won't ruin her life. Anyways, we went bowling, and she was terrible. It was adorable. And then she blushed and just looked so cute, and I was about to kiss her. But then some fans interrupted. So then, we got ice cream and walked through a nice little park, and started to play 20 Questions, because I wanted to get to know her. And I asked her what she wants to be when she grows up, and she was embarrassed because she wants to be a performer. But, her mom said that its unrealistic and made her go to school to be a teacher. And then I kissed her and told her that I would help make her dreams come true, and then kissed her again. After that, we just walked and talked. God, I could talk to her forever. She's absolutely perfect in every way possible," I finish. The boys faces are all in complete shock.

"What?" I ask, confused.

"You really like her, dont you?" Louis asks.

"Urm, yeah, I really really do."

"I could tell. You've never acted this way about a girl before," he replies.

"I've never felt this way about a girl before," I say truthfully.

"So, did you ask her out?" Liam asks.

"No. I don't know why I didn't. I think I will tomorrow. I'll go to dinner with her after that interview we have," I say. I can't believe I didn't ask her to be my girlfriend, because thats all I want, is for her to be mine. She will be mine, because I don't think I could go without her. It's funny. A girl that I've known for less than a day has completely turned my life upside down. And I know that it's for the better.

Bleehh, sorry it was short. Dramaa in the next chapter!

Comment, Vote, Share, and Fan me!<3