Chapter 11

A/N: Whee! Another update! Exciting right? This one's gonna be a filler, so not much is gonna happen. It'll probably be pretty short too. Sorry! I'll try to update as soon as possible, but I'm on vacation starting tomorrow, so there may not be an update all week. Anywaays, I hope you like it! (:

Stella's POV:

I sat in class, not exactly paying attention. It was my last class of the day, and Harry was picking me up afterwards. I couldn't wait! He had been super busy recording new stuff, and with interviews, and everything else that comes with being an international superstar. Oh, if you're wondering, it's been 4 weeks since we started dating. We've been doing great, and I've become really close with the boys. I've taken Anna with me to hang out with them a few times, and I swear her and Niall have some kind of chemistry. I can totally see them together.

I checked my phone to see what time it was, and saw that there was only two more minutes left of class. Two minutes until I could see Harry for the first time in a week. I daydreamed some more about seeing him when finally...

"Don't forget, your assignments are do on Monday. See you next week."

I jumped out of my seat and made it out of the class in record time, bolting out of the door like there was a fire in the room.

"Stella, wait up!" Anna yells from behind me. I sighed and stopped to wait for her. When she finally caught up, she pulled me into the bathroom with her.

"What are you doing? I have to meet Harry!" I say, a little annoyed.

"And I have to pee. And I remember you saying that you wouldn't let a guy change our friendship, and you ALWAYS wait for me while I pee," she says with a smirk before entering a stall.

"Okay, you're right. I'm just excited," I sigh, looking at my reflection in the mirror. My hair was in a side fishtail braid, and I was wearing a light purple shirt (on the side), jeans, and silver flats. It was pretty basic, and I hoped Harry didn't have anything too nice in store. Anna came out of the stall and washed her hands.

"Okay, now we can go," she says calmly. I grab her hand, pull her our of the bathroom, and start to run out of the building and to the front parking lot.

"Slow down, Stel! You KNOW I'm not an athlete," she says from behind me, panting.

"Sorry," I reply, slowing my pace so she can catch up to me. We sit on a bench and wait for him to come, talking about the events that happened at school today.

"I can't believe John got kicked out of Foster's cla- He's here!" I shout giddily, pointing towards Harry's car pulling in. Anna rolls her eyes.

"You two crazy kids have fun tonight. But not TOO much fun!" I blush and ask, "What are you doing tonight?" suddenly guilty that I would be leaving her alone.

"I'm gonna get a pizza with Niall," she says nonchalantly. I punch her shoulder ans squeal a little bit.

"Ooh! You two have fun...but not TOO much fun," I say before walking away- or shoud I say sprinting away- to go see Harry, who had parked and gotten out of his car, waving when he saw me. He opened his arms when I got closer to him, and I ran into them, hugging him tightly.

"That was the longest week ever..." I say, still wrapped in his embrace. He chuckles and says,

"You're telling me..." When we finally break the hug, be lifts my chin up so I can kiss him. It was a sweet kiss, both of us smiling into it. When we pull away a few moments later, we get in the car and he starts to drive.

"So, what are we doing tonight?" I ask curiously.

"Well, I wouldn't say TONIGHT," he replies.

"What do you mean?"

"I'd say 'This weekend'," he tells me with a grin.

"What?! All weekend together? What are we doing all weekend?" I ask, shocked.

"It's a surprise," he says. I groan loudly, making him laugh.

"Can't you tell I hate surprises by now?" I ask him, whining.

"And can't YOU tell that I don't care?" he says with a wink. I roll my eyes in fake anger, but really, I was just happy to be with him, whatever we were doing. And he knew that.

"So, fill me in on the past week of your life," he says, changing the subject. I tell him about classes and all the other boring things that have made up my life lately, and he was completely intrigued. He really didn't care what I said, as long as we were talking, and that made my heart race.

About 10 minutes later, we pulled up in front of my appartment.

"What are we doing here?" I ask in confusion.

"Pack a bag for the weekend, and quickly, too. We have a flight to catch," he tells me, dimples showing as he smiled.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see," he tells me, "Now hurry up and pack."

"Will you at least come with me and tell me what kinds of things to pack?" I ask him.

"Of course," he says, getting out of the car and opening my door for me. Harry and his surprises...

Leaving on a cliffhanger! Don't hate mee. Oh, and this is my fanfiction, so I'm saying that they're in London recording in spring, not in America/Australia on tour. Don't worry, I know where they really were. I'm just making it up for the sake of the story.

Check out the story I'm writing with @Ally_Styles1D called I Should Have Kissed You! Here's the link:  http://www.wattpad.com/story/1871456-i-should-have-kissed-you-louis-tomlinson-love

Okay, well I guess thats it for now! I'll try to get on sometime during my vacation and update. I hope you guys liked it! Let me know what you thought!

Aaannnnddddd....

Comment, Vote, and Fan me<3

Bye lovlies! (: