Chapter 5

A/N: Woah, Chapter 5 already? I know thats not a ton, but it sort of feels like a lot! Thank you guys so much for reading! I might update less(even though I'm not the best at updating already) because I start camp tomorrow. Hopefully I'll have the time though. Okay, I guess thats it!I hope you like this chapter(:

Stella's POV

"Ready to go to class?" Anna asks me, knocking on my bedroom door.

"Almost," I call out. I quickly throw my hair up into a messy bun and slip my Toms on. I walked into the kitchen to find Anna sitting on the counter eating a banana. She was wearing shorts and a tank top. In the middle of March.

"What are you wearing?" I ask her, grabbing a banana for myself.

"Clothes," she replies coolly.

"Um, yeah. But why are you wearing summer clothes? Its," I say, walking to check the thermometer, "9 degrees out." (A/N, I'm using Celsius...in Fahrenheit, thats about 48)

"So? I just got this outfit, and its amazing, right?"

"Yeah..."

"And we're going to be inside all day, so who cares?" she says, "Now come on, I want to stop for coffee before we go." And there you have it. Anna just came up with an explination for it to be reasonable to wear a summer outfit when it was cold out.

"Okay, lets go!"

We entered the coffee shop and went up to order. Anna ordered for us, since she was much better at talking to people than I am.

"What are the odds of seeing you here again?" a voice whispers in my ear. I know that voice. I spin around to see Harry smiling at me. My face lights up. Way to be obvious.

"Hmm...I've never met you before in person in my life until yesterday, and now I've seen you twice at the same place? Harry, have you been stalking me?" I tease playfully.

"Damm, you caught me," he replies, holding his hands up in surrender. I giggle and ask, "So whats going on today in the exciting world of Hary Styles?"

"Well, I have an interview later, and then I'm taking this beautiful girl out for dinner," he replies with a wink. My face drops. I thought he liked me? And now hes taking some 'Beautiful girl' out for dinner.

"Oh, well you two have fun," I say awkwardly.

"We will. So I'll pick you up around 5:00," he says, grinning. There goes my face again, lighting up like a Christmas tree. I had to learn to control that. It completely gave away my feelings.

"Oh, yeah, sounds good," I reply. We just kind of look into eachothers eyes for a few seconds, Harry biting his lip. God, that was attractive.

"Harry, lets go!" a man says from the doorway.

"Coming Paul," he calls to him. To me, he says, "Well, looks like I'm not getting my coffee."

"Oh, sorry I kept you busy," I tell him. He shakes his head.

"Don't worry. I'd pick talking to you over coffee anyday. See you tonight." Then, he walks out the door and leavs with Paul. I looked at my arms to see that I had goosebumps. The things this boy does to me.

Harry's POV

"We're live in 5, 4, 3, 2-" a man behind the cameras says, and points to the stage. The host begins a talk about the band and our album, and then announces us. The girls in the audience were screaming wildly at us as we walked on stage. The five of us sit on the couch next to the host of the talk show. The woman starts to ask us questions. After a few, she says, "So, lets talk love lives. Now, Liam, Louis, and Zayn have girlfriends, correct?"

"That is correct!" Louis replies enthusiastically.

"Niall?" she asks.

"Still waiting for my princess," he tells her with a half smile. Whoever dates Niall is going to be the luckiest girl in the world.

"Now, Harry, you were seen with a girl at a coffee shop yesterday, and witnesses are saying that you had 'Instant connections'. It's blowing up all over the news! Lest hear it from you- whats going on?"

My heart stops. I couldn't tell the world about Stella. She would get so much hate- I could never put her through that.

"Erm, there's nothing going on. Just a girl I bumped into. Nothing more," I reply, hoping I was believable. Louis gives me a slight nod, assuring me that I was good.

"Well, there you have it folks, there is nothing going on between Harry and the mystery girl!"

Stella's POV

Anna and I were eating a late lunch in a small sandwich place, and the TV was on. The interview with One Direction was playing. I was so excited to watch. The woman asks Harry about me.

"Ooh, moment of truth," Anna says, nudging me with her elbow. I laugh nervously, wondering what he'll say.

"Erm, there's nothing going on. Just a girl I bumped into. Nothing more," Harry tells the woman. My body goes numb. My jaw drops. I was sure he liked me. I guess I was wrong.

"Stella, I'm-" Anna starts, but I put my hand out to stop her. I thought he was different, and really did like me. I felt so stupid. How could I believe that.

"Well, there you have it folks, there is nothing going on between Harry and the mystery girl!"

And the first tear fell.

Sorry it was short again. I dont have a ton of time to write right now.

Let me know what you think!

Comment

Vote

Share

<3