Chapter 9

A/N: Okay I'm going to write a really short update. Sorry! I'll write for as long as I can. My play goes up this weekend and I've been in insane rehersals. Hopefully after this weekend I'll have actual free time and will be able to write! Annd, the most popular Couple Name is "Starry" so thats what I'm using when I need it. Okay. Here I go. I hope you dont hate it(:

Stella's POV

Harry and I stepped out of our cage and began the walk to the cab, hand in hand. We were both grinning goofily and were in pure joy to be in eachothers presence, as boyfriend and girlfriend.

"I am so exhausted. I cannot wait to get home and fall asleep," I say, thinking out loud a bit. Harry turns to me and his smile grows.

"Too bad you're not going home just yet!" he tells me.

"Another surprise? Seriously?" I ask in shock. Thankfully, he shakes his head, his chocolate curls flopping around.

"Nope. I'm taking you to meet the boys!"

"Really? Cool! Do you think they'll like me?" I ask, my mind already at work thinking of reasons that they wouldn't.

"Of course! I'm actually worried they'll like you a little TOO much, if you know what I mean..." he says. By now we've reached the car and are entering. Harry tells the driver the address and we start off.

"Oh really? I thought you were the flirt," I tell him with a wink.

"Someones been reading her gossip magazines, huh?"  he asks teasingly.

"I've seen a few..." I say with a smile.

"I think you stalk me, and are secretly obsessed. Come on, who can resist me?" he says with a smirk. I shrugged, playing along, and leaned in to kiss him. He excitedly goes to close the gap between us, but I turn away at the last minute.

"I think I just did," I say triumphantly, his shocked expression making me giggle.

"Meow," he says exaggeratedly, making me laugh harder. Which made him laugh. Soon we were both cracking up insanely.

"Can't.....breathe!" I exclaim through it.

"I'm....gonna....pee!" he says. I stop laughing long enough to make a face, but then go right back to it again. The driver clears his throat.

"Excuse me...we're here," he says, annoyed.

"Thank you," Harry says, catching his breath. I wipe my eyes as we exit the car.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?"

"What were we even laughing at?" I ask.

"I have no idea..." he says, trying to remember, "Does it matter?" I smile.

"I guess not. Hey, how come fans weren't following you around?"

"The sunglasses, the hoodie, and the fact that they think we're in Ireland," he explains.

"Why do they think that?" I ask in confusion.

"Well, sometimes when we want a break, we pretend we're somewhere else so we're not hounded where we really are. It usually works pretty well as long as we lay low," he tells me. We walk into a hotel and enter the elevator. He hits a button and we start to move up. Harry starts jumping, and I laugh.

"Whats so funny?" he asks.

"You're supposed to jump when it's going down," I tell him.

"Oh! So thats why it never works..." he says with a slight blush.

"Awwh! You're so cute," I say, pinching his cheeks. He rolls eyes at me, and then wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me into a kiss. I smile into it, still in shock that we were really dating.

"HELLO THERE! I WISH I COULD SEE YOUR FACE, STELLA!" I hear a familiar voice yell. And it wasn't familiar as in I have talked to them before. It was familliar as in, I had heard it on the radio, the TV, computer, and just about everywhere else. It was Louis Tomlinson. I pull away, my face as bright as a tomato.

"Uh, sorry, I didn't know the elevator opened," I explain quickly, stepping out and following Harry down the hallway to a room. Louis smiles.

"No need to explain. I've had my share of cheeky moments as well," he says, winking. I nod politely and say, "I can imagine. You know, since you have a girlfriend and all. Cause people tend to do cheeky things with their girlfriends. So I've heard. I mean, I've only had one relationship before, so I don't have THAT much experience, but that tends to be how it works." Wow. Your people skills are impecable, Stella. Louis smiles.

"Yeah. Well, I've heard A LOT about you," he says, nudging Harry.

"Oh, really? Like what?" I ask curiously.

"Oh, if I told you I might embarrass Harry and his dirty little mind.."

"I swear hes joking!" Harry interrupts, glaring at Louis. He smiles obliviously.

"Okay," I say, believing Harry. Mostly.

"Well Stella, Welcome to the family," Louis says, hie eyes sparkling. He opens the door to reveal the rest of the band, my new 'family'.

A/N: Thats all I have time to write! I'm sorry! I'll try to get on tomorrow. I hope you don't hate it!

Don't forget to:

Comment, Vote, and Share <3

Oh, and vote for me in the 1D Nommie Awards! Thank you! Heres the link: http://www.wattpad.com/5689396-1d-nommie-awards-best-undiscovered-gems-harry

Love you guys! Thanks for reading! xx