Chapter 19

A/N: Hi!!! It's been a while. I think you should all write letters to my school and tell them not to give me 6-7 hours of homework a night. THEN I COULD UPDATE MORE THAN ONCE EVERY 2 WEEKS. Ahaha so anyways, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna finish this in like 10 or so chapters and then start the *SEQUEL* which I'm SOSOSOSO excited to write. One word. Drama. hehe so anyways, I guess I'll write now. I hope you likeee!

Stella's POV

You don't know you're beautiful

I opened my eyes and was instantly blinded by a white light. I squinted at it. Where am I?

"Stella?!" Harry exclaims. I smiled slightly, it was as much as I could move. But, if I had been able, I would have smiled the biggest that I ever had in my entire life.

"Ha-" I start, but can't speak more than this. Instead I moan, letting him know that I could at least respond. He jumps up and leans over me, looking into my eyes. He's grinning from ear to ear, and a tear falls from his eye onto my cheek.

"You're back," he whispers.

"Wh-ut. Hea-pnd?" I ask him pathetically.

"It doesn't matter. Nothing matters right now besides the fact that you're here," he says, and lighty kisses my cheek. "I should go and get the doctors. I'll be right back."

"Alright, I'll just be here," I reply, surprised at the fact that I can form a sentence. 

Harry chuckles and squeezes my hand before running out of the room.

I decided to see how much of my body I could move, so I went from my toes up and wiggled every part of my body. Thankfully, I could control all of it. By the time I got to my head, I was feeling pretty good about myself. I slightly shook it, and instantly was in excruciating pain. I cried out loudly and grabbed my head in my hands.

Harry bolted in the room, the doctor right on his tail. He was at my side in a second.

"Are you okay?" he asks softly.

"It hurts so bad," I whisper, a tear running down my face. He kisses it away and looks at me with pain in his eyes. 

"What happened?!" the doctor shouts at me.

"Please don't shout, it makes it worse," I tell him, squeezing my eyes shut.

"Okay. What happened?" he asks, quieter this time.

"I moved my head, a-and, I'm in so much pain," I reply softly. Harry instantly moves his hands to my temples and starts slowly massaging them, relieving me a little bit.

"Tell me when you're feeling better. I have a lot of questions for you," he orders.

"Okay," I say weakly. It takes about 20 minutes for the pain to slowly drift away.

"I'm ready," I tell the doctor.

"Excelent. Now, just answer these questions, alright?" he says.

"Alright," I reply, ready to begin.

"What's your full name?"

"Stella Marie Turner."

"Where are you from?"

"Um, I was born in America, and now I live in England."

"How old are you?" 

"18."

"How long have you been...out of it?"

"About an hour."

The doctor glances at Harry uneasily, but then returns to me.The simple questions just keep rolling in, when finally, he asks, "What do you last remember before you blacked out?"