Chapter 15

A/N Hi guys! Okay so I have like a billion things to talk about. FIRST. lolol so remember how I said I wanted to finish before Labor Day? That didn't happen. WHY AM I SO BUSY?! Ugh. Anywaaays, I'm starting school Tuesday, and its gonna be so much work because its a prep school...as in college prep. Ugh. But it'll be good. But I'm not gonna have time to write. SO I'm making a little scheduele to keep me on track. I'm gonna take 15 minutes to write every weeknight and post an update Friday night or durring the day Saturday, and then weekends write a chapter to post Sunday night...and if I finish a chapter earlier than Friday then I'll post it when it's done! So look for updates on weekends! (: This is realluy long, but one last thing! The last chapter had 275 reads...and I can't believe that 275 people are actualy reading something I wrote. And the whole story has over 7,000...wow!!! Thank you all soooooo much for reading! <3 KAY SO HERE'S THE CHAPTER! Hope you enjoy(:

Stella's POV

I walked out into the massive crowd of people with cameras, and thought to myself, 'I can do this!' But, I guess there was one too many bright flashes, because I started to freak out and suddenly, I couldn't breathe. I clung to Harry's arm and started gasping for air, trying not to be obvious about it, since it would probably be all over the internet. Harry looked down at me with concern and pain in his eyes.

"Stella, are you okay??" he asks me worriedly.

"Remember that time I told you I was claustrophobic?" I ask him between shaky and desperate breaths.

"Yes?" he says, wrapping his arms protectively around me.

"It's worse than I thought," I tell him, before I start getting dizzy. It's then when I realize there's people shouting out endless questions all around us.

"Who's the girl?!"

"Are you dating?!"

"What are you doing?!"

"How long are you here?!" 

"Where's the rest of the band?!"

By now, we were in the middle of it, and I couldn't turn anywhere without seeing a camera shoved in my face. I realized that this wasn't just paparazzi, in fact, there hardly any at all, it was all fans. Great.

"Don't worry, our hotel is only a block away, stay calm," he tells me in a soothing but shaky voice. 

"H-Harry, I can't, it's too much," I tell him, feeling as if I could pass out at any moment.

"Just ignore them," he says, tightening his grip on me.

"How?" I ask.

"Look at me, right into my eyes. Don't leave them. I'll steer you in the right direction. I will never let anything bad happen to you." And I do. I stare into his perfect green eyes, the ones I could never look at enough, and slowly started to slip out of it. I put my legs on autopilot, and didn't think of anything but his eyes. And before I knew it, I was in the hotel loby. 

"Please, keep the doors closed!" Harry shouts at the doorman while holding them closed himself. The man quickly takes his place and locks the door. It's only when he's left the doors and the people unsuccessfully try to open them tht Harry and I breathe sighs of relief.

"I'm so sorry," he says, wrapping his arms tightly around me. I bury my head in his chest and just held him. It felt like he was the only thing keeping me up, and I was scared to let go. Slowly he releases his grip on me and I realized that I could stand on my own.

"Harry, don't be sorry! It's not like you called them all," I tell him. He sighs.

"But they wouldn't be there if I wasn't...well...me."