Chapter 10

A/N: I know I haven't updated in like forever,, and I'm really sorry. But when I tell you I have no time, I have NO TIME. For the past 5 weeks I've had theater camp, and I had to wake up at 6:00, got home at 5:00, and had to practice learn music like every night. And now I have this week off, but I'm going to a private school and their summer reading is insane, and my mom's making me do it all this week, since I've had no time for it all summer. Weeellll, I'm sure you could care less and just want to read. So here it is! Hope you enjoy(:

Stella's POV

As Louis pushed open the door, I saw 3 faces that I've only ever seen on my computer and iPhone screen. I recognised each of them instantly, Niall with his crystal clear blue eyes, Liam with his happy grin, and Zayn with his dark (wonderfully styled) hair. It's millions of girls' dreams to be in my position. So, naturally, I felt a pang of guilt. I wasn't even a huge fan, as so many were, and here I was doing what they probably pray for. I shouldn't even be here. Before I could think more about it, Liam's voice tore me from my thoughts.

"Hi there! I'm Liam," he says, hugging me quickly.

"Hi! I'm Stella...you know, in case Harry didn't tell you," I say awkwardly.

"Oh, he's told us," Niall says, walking out from behind him, "I'm Niall."

"Nice to meet you! Um, you have really amazing eyes," I say before I can stop myself. He blushes and thanks me, looking to the ground.

"Hey babe, the names Zayn," Zayn says with a crooked smile.

"Hi Zayn," I say. I can't think of anything else, since I'm pretty awful at meeting new people. My brain just freezes up. I'm surprised I could talk to Harry when we'd first met.

"No compliment for me?" Zayn jokes, but I can tell he's actually serious.

 "Not since you asked," I reply with a grin. He grabs his heart and winces in mock pain as the rest of the boys applaud, making me crack up. Once we've all settled down, Niall asks, "Have you guys eaten dinner yet?"

"Nope," Harry replies, shaking his head, "There was a rude waitress at the resturaunt and we left before we placed our orders." The boys roll their eyes.

"Awwh HELL NO. Where was the resturaunt? I will go over there and mess her up!" Louis says, putting a hand on his hip. I start to laugh, knowing he was joking.

"She'd probably like that," Harry mumbles, "Anyways, did you guys eat yet?"

"Well, I did," Niall says, "But the rest of them didn't."

"Do you want to get something to eat?" I ask. I recieve a chorus of "Yes" 's.

"Niall, you can come too, and just hang out since you already ate," I tell him, not wanting to leave the sweet Irish boy out. He laughs and says, "Please, who said I wasn't hungry?"

"Oh, right," I say, vaguely remembering something I read about Niall loving to eat.

"Well, let's go then!" Liam exclaims.

"SHOTGUN!" Zayn yells.

"Awwh! I wanted shotgun! You got it last time," Niall whines.

"If we're going by that system, I should get it because I haven't had shotgun in five car rides," Liam says.

"I'm getting shotgun!" Louis says matter-of-factly.

"And why's that?" Zayn asks.

"Because I'm the fastest!" he says, and takes off out the door. The rest of the boys chase after him, screaming. Harry stays behind with me.