truth or dare :: finn

"so y/n, truth or dare?" millie asked. your heart racing out of anticipation, you considered what millie would pull but went with the most exciting choice.

"dare. give it to me millie." you demanded, millie giving you almost a smirk before you knew the facial expression to where the gears were turning in her head while thinking of an idea.

"kiss your crush." millie giggles. your heart sounds as if you had just ran a mile, beating out of your chest.

"alright." you look at finn, him confused at why your eyes glided to his body, you lean in, kissing him.

"yes finn yes!" noah claps his hands, laughing loudly. gaten was cheering while caleb was laughing at you two.

"th-that was-" finn stuttered out, a shocked expression glazed over his face and you felt a rush of embarrassment go through you.

"it's alright." you sighed, turning back to your group of friends.

"no, i loved that kiss. it was, something special." your heart fluttered at those words. he stared deeply into your eyes, sending little waves through your body.

"i love you y/l/n."

"i love you too wolfhard." you rolled your eyes, him kissing your lips again.

[ macie speaks ! ]
ok so i edited this and added a few parts. hope new people like this, welcome have fun reading this. im adding authors notes just for reminds. pls don't be a ghost reader i'm okay with comments & votes, i wanna see how you guys like stuff. i dont bite and enjoy reading this stuff 🥰😌