meeting again :: finn

you and the infamous finn wolfhard had began dating last year in school, but during the summer he unfortunately was on set most of the time. the only thing you looked forward to this year was getting to see the person you loved the most.

you were excited as you walked to the school entrance. the same banners, same building, same place you found your first love. you inhaled, stepping forward. the sounds of laughter and people running through the hallways rang in your ears.

you looked at your schedule, making your way to your first period. you sat down in the solid, hard, cold plastic chair. the classroom filling up with more and more students. you laid your head down, yawning a bit. you heard murmurs from around the room, gasping and whispering.

"y/n." a voice whispered out to you. you turned around, met with the black curly hair and the person you love. you gasped, wrapping your arms around him.

"holy shit, you're back!" you smiled, breathing shakily. he'd run his hand through your hair, smiling.

"i told you, i'd always come back."

[ macie speaks ! ]
ok so i edited this and added a few parts. hope new people like this, welcome have fun reading this. im adding authors notes just for reminds. pls don't be a ghost reader i'm okay with comments & votes, i wanna see how you guys like stuff. i dont bite and enjoy reading this stuff 🥰😌 check out carolina for harry styles & sweetener for luke hemmings on my page its way