meet & greet :: finn

"chill out, it's finn wolfhard, how bad can it be?" you smile, practically jumping and shaking as your body was filled with excitement to meet your idol.

"i spent my birthday, christmas, and easter money on this. this is not a regular meet and greet." your friend rolls her eyes, you hit her arm playfully. as they move the rope, they let you both go through. millie opens her arms for you, smiling.

"oh gosh hi!" she greets, ecstatic. "you're so pretty millie!"

"you're prettier stopp!" she laughs. caleb smiles, high fiving you. gaten hugs you, flashing another bright smile.

"oo look what we got here, miss-" he whispers, "what's your name?" you giggle.

"y/n." "MISS Y/N! look at her walking out, stunning." you get a jittery feeling when you walk up to finn.

"hi nice meeting a fan!" he smiles. "so who's your favorite character?" he asks, the sweet tone of his voice just dripping.

"obviously you."

"thirty more seconds."

"okay well it was nice seeing you." finn scribbles something down, grabbing your hand. he closes your palm, hugging you.

"okay! bye guys!"

you smile, opening your hand.

call me soon!

xxx-xxx-xxx

<3 finn

[ macie speaks ! ]
ok so i edited this and added a few parts. hope new people like this, welcome have fun reading this. im adding authors notes just for reminds. pls don't be a ghost reader i'm okay with comments & votes, i wanna see how you guys like stuff. i dont bite and enjoy reading this stuff 🥰😌