babysitting :: finn

you groaned, "mom are you serious? why can't i just take care of her?" you asked, your mother rolling her eyes.

"you can barely use the microwave, let alone take care of a child." she says, tucking her clutch underneath her arm. "you're lucky they agreed to take care of them, she's my co-workers son." she sends a smile, "behave." she says, before walking out the door.

you look at your babbling sister. "how hard can it be even?" once you hear a knock at the door, you wipe off your jeans, walking towards it. you open it, the curly-black haired boy who was not really your friend, and not technically your enemy. "oh what a pleasant surprise." he rolls his eyes.

"you? babysitting. that's a good joke." you remark. "not really. i'm in charge basically, so." he says, a smirk on his lips. "i belong in this household, you don't." you look at his brown eyes.

as you finally had gotten your baby sister to at least take a spoonful of food, you looked at your's and finn's shirt, covered in green and orange stains. "well, that took way longer than it needed to." finn complained. "she's a baby, chill." you comment. he flashes a smile, rolling his eyes shortly after.

finn watches as you lay your sister down for bed, waiting until you hear silence.

you step out of the room, closing the door behind you. "oh god, it's over finally." you sigh in relief. finn pouts. "was kinda hoping to spend more time with you, but i mean, that's fine." you roll your eyes, fake gasping.

"the finn wolfhard, wants to spend time with me? awww!" you pinch his cheeks playfully, finn smacking your hands away. he rolls his eyes.

"you're not the bad wolfhard." you say, leaning against the door. finn nods,

"you aren't that bad either l/n." he responds, right as the baby monitor goes off. the screams of your little sister fill the room loud and clearly.

[ macie speaks ! ]
ok so i edited this and added a few parts. hope new people like this, welcome have fun reading this. im adding authors notes just for reminds. pls don't be a ghost reader i'm okay with comments & votes, i wanna see how you guys like stuff. i dont bite and enjoy reading this stuff 🥰😌 check out carolina for harry styles & sweetener for luke hemmings on my page its way