forever :: finn

as you two, held out a pinky, you had a toothy grin on your face.

"i promise, not to give you cooties. and be your friend." finn smiled, wrapping his pinky around yours. "forever."

you and finn sat at a lunch table together, "switch me?" he holds out his peach in trade for the banana you always had packed. "of course, it's a forever thing." you smiled. he handed you the peach and took the banana.

"calling up y/n l/n, our valedictorian." you shake your head as you watch your mother stand up and cheer, video taping the whole thing. "we have our other valedictorian, finn wolfhard!" he stands next to you, smiling. you put an arm around finn, "we welcome them for their speeches."

as finn steps up to the podium he starts to speak, "my friends, my family, they are here. to support each and every one of us. thanks for that. i've had friends who have stayed loyal to me, day one. thanks to my best friend, other valedictorian. education always came first because it's going to help me pursue my passions. thank you." as he steps back, taking a seat. they invite you up.

you and finn share a couple of tears, holding each others hands. "you better behave good. you better keep that streak finn! i'll hold you to it." he hugs you. "we still got summer." he smiles. you nod, breathing in.

"i'm gonna miss you curly fries."

"i'm gonna miss you too dork."

"it's a forever thing." he holds his pinky out. you wrap yours around his, "forever."

[ macie speaks ! ]
ok so i edited this and added a few parts. hope new people like this, welcome have fun reading this. im adding authors notes just for reminds. pls don't be a ghost reader i'm okay with comments & votes, i wanna see how you guys like stuff. i dont bite and enjoy reading this stuff 🥰😌 check out carolina for harry styles & sweetener for luke hemmings on my page its way