8

Grayson turned me around and pulled me against his chest with our faces close to touching. He removed his hands from my waist and brought them up to my cheeks. He gently pressed our lips together. My arms wrapped around his waist and tugged on the hem of his shirt. He lifted his arms above his head, making it easier for me to take his shirt off.

I stood in awe while glidding my hands down his toned torso. He smiled and helped me remove my shirt. He walked towards me, making me back up onto my bed. Our eyes never left each others gaze as he climbed on top of me, balancing himself with his arms on either side of my shoulders.

He rested one hand on my waist as he used his other one to keep himself up. His lips reconnected with my now bruised neck as he slid his hand under my back, in an attempt to remove my bra. It was taken off with ease and thrown on the floor along with our shirts.

Our lips met each others touch as my hands reached to unbuckle Grayson's belt. I felt him smile through the kiss while his hands reached down to his belt and helped me, keeping our lips together. His pants were placed on top of the other clothes on the floor beside the bed.

Grayson reached for the edge of my shorts and pulled them down. His lips connected with my chest as I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. This is everything I've ever wanted.

His lips stayed connected to my neck as he slid off his boxers along with my underwear. He reached inside the pocket of his jeans that were on the floor and pulled out a condom. He slid it on and lightly placed both of his hands against my waist lining himself up with my entrance.

"Are you sure?" he asked looking down at me.

I nodded and bit my bottom lip.

I'm a virgin but I've never been so sure about something in my life.

Grayson nodded in reassurance and pushed into me. I whimpered at the unfamiliar pain. My eyes instantly became filled with tears. A small tear slid down my cheek as I tightly shut my eyes.

"What's wrong?" Grayson asked immediately stopping and placing his hand on my face; wiping away the tear.

"Keep going" I demanded, removing his hand and preparing myself for the rest.

He hesitated then slowly pushed into me again, seeming a little more cautious this time. I whimpered again as he went deeper.

Soon the pain turned into unbelievable pleasure. I found myself fisting the sheets and my mouth forming an "o" shape. I let out a loud moan as he pounded into me.

"Harder" I said moving my bottom lip in between my teeth.

Grayson let out a moan making my legs shake. I felt my walls beginning to close around him which made Grayson moan with every thrust. I wrapped my arms tighter around his back. I could feel marks forming on my waist from Grayson's rough grip.

I was becoming close to my high as I dug my nails into the tan skin of his back.

"I'm close" he said matching my thoughts.

The sound of our moans filled the room. Grayson's thrusts became fast and sloppy as we both hit our climax. His thrusts slowed down and then came to a stop. He fell beside me, matching my heavy breathing.

His arms instantly wrapped around my waist as he rested his head on my bare chest, bringing the covers over our bare bodies.

I heard the front door open from down stairs and my mom's heals grazing along the wood floor. I looked down at Grayson and jumped out of bed, quickly putting my clothes back on. I threw Grayson his clothes and he slowly put them on.

"I don't want to take any chances" I said getting back into bed with Grayson.

I didn't want to take the chance of my mom walking in here to check on me and finding me naked with a guy in my bed.

Grayson cuddled up against my chest again and closed his eyes. I felt my eyes becoming heavy and I smiled as I fell asleep.

____________

I woke up with Grayson's arms wrapped tightly around my waist and his face still burried in my chest. His cute little face was the best thing to wake up to. I kissed his forehead making him wake up. His eyes flickered open and looked up at me.

"Waking up to you two days in a row? Boy am I lucky" he said kissing my neck.

I blushed and tried to pry out of his grip. As soon as I got up, I felt two hands pull me back down. I laughed, falling into his warm chest.

"Grayson we got up super late. We need to get ready to go to your parent's house" I said in a pleading tone, looking over at the clock that read 2:45pm.

"Can't we just lay in bed all day?" he said sounding like a kid as he pouted his lip out.

"I wish" I said kissing his puffy morning lips.

He smiled through the kiss and hugged me tighter.

"But we really do have to get ready" I said finally being able to get up.

I forced Grayson out of my bed so he could go home and get himself ready. I went to my closet and placed my dress that I had planned to wear on my bed.

I took a long and relaxing shower considering that I had more than enough time to get ready

I took a long and relaxing shower considering that I had more than enough time to get ready. I got out, put my dress on and applied a fair amount of makeup. I didn't want to go overboard with caking my face for a first impression.

I walked out to my car to meet Grayson at his house so he could drive us to his parent's. When I got there Grayson was already dressed and was leaning against his car. He was wearing a nice simple dress shirt, ironed pants and nice brown dress shoes. Damn he looked so good.

I smiled as I got out of my car, noticing Grayson looking at my dress that tightly hugged my body. I decided to make a joke and show off at the same time by doing a silly model walk over to Grayson's car.

"Damn you look so sexy" Grayson said grabbing my hand and spinning me around.

"Thank you handsome" I said blushing.

"Ready?" he asked opening the passenger door for me.

"As ready as I'll ever be" I said sounding nervous.