15

"I wanted to tell you something" he said grabbing both if my hands.

I looked at him with nervous eyes. He smiled, trying to calm me down.

"Rose Scarlett Strouce, the moment I laid eyes on you, I had never seen anything so beautiful. I instantly fell in love. I want to thank God for giving me the opportunity of having you. These past three years have been the best years of my life. I can't get enough of you. I want to build with you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you so much. You don't understand how much I love you. And that's why I want to ask you to do me the honor" he got down on one knee and pulled out a small black box.

"In being my wife" he said opening the box, revealing a gorgeous diamond ring.

I covered my mouth with my one free hand and felt tears welling up in my eyes.

"Yes" I said without hesitation while nodding, almost unable to move.

He placed the beautiful ring on the ring finger of my left hand. He stood up and grabbed my cheeks, placing the most passionate kiss I've ever felt on my lips. He pulled back and embraced me in a warm hug. My tears of joy soaked into his shirt as we rocked back and forth.

"I love you so much" I said kissing him softly.

"I love you more than anything" he replied hugging me again.

As we walked back to his car, I looked down at my hand to get a better look at my new engagement ring.

I decided to stay the night at his house since my mom was probably already asleep and I wanted to tell her about the news while she was wide awake

I decided to stay the night at his house since my mom was probably already asleep and I wanted to tell her about the news while she was wide awake. I had clothes at his house anyways.

I was already planning on having fun with Grayson tonight so I went along with my plan. The engagement just made it better. I asked Grayson to stop by my house so I could pick up my "toothbrush" but I really just wanted to bring something that I had bought for something like this.

____________

When we got upstairs, I asked Grayson to sit on his bed.

"I have a surprise for you" I said seductively.

He showed me a questioning look but wasn't able to contain his smirk.

I walked into his bathroom with my bag of clothes and quickly changed.

When I was done changing I opened the door and slowly walked over to him making sure I was swaying my hips.

When he noticed me, he quickly stood up not being able to keep his eyes off of me. I walked over to him and put my hand on his chest.

"No sit" I said pushing him down.

He gluped loudly and placed his hands on the sides of my thighs. I straddled him making his hands move to my ass. I teasingly unbuttoned his shirt slowly. I pushed him back so that he was laying down. My lips connected to the warm skin of his neck. As I started forming a purple mark, I moved my hips back and forth. My hips were grinding against his crotch quickly causing a bulge to form in his pants. I could feel him kick his shoes off from under me. I made sure to keep eye contact while I took off his belt and unbuttoned his pants. I got off of him and slid his pants off.

"As much as I love you in that, it needs to come off" he said pulling me in and yanking on the straps.

I smiled and began to slowly take it off purposely trying to tease him. I could tell he was getting frustrated because he wouldn't stop licking his lips.

He forcefully pulled me towards him and finished taking the rest of my lingerie off. I didn't hesitate to take off his last piece of clothing and jump on top of him. I had planned to be dominant tonight but I guess Grayson had other plans. He flipped me over and hovered over me, looking deep into my eyes before connecting our lips. He buried his head into my neck, nibbling at my skin. Feeling his hot breath against my neck, he pushed into me making whimper. My breath became heavy and unsteady as he slowly moved in and out.

"Faster Gray" I moaned making him moan from the sound of his name.

"Fuck" he groaned moving faster.

He slightly moved, making him hit my soft spot. I basically screamed. Grayson quickly covered my mouth, muffling my moan.

"Ethan is home" he said not stopping.

I moved his hand.

"Let him hear us" I said closing my eyes and enjoying the endless pleasure.

I could tell that what I said turned him on. His eyes got darker and his mouth was slightly open, letting out small moans with very thrust. He moved his hand from my waist down to my folds. He inserted a finger making my back arch and my mouth form an "o" shape. I pulled him close to me, digging my nails into his back.

We heard a banging on the other side of the wall. Grayson stopped and smiled.

"It's Ethan" he said with a cocky grin.

"Keep going" I said wanting to make Ethan uncomfortable.

He started pounding into me harder than ever making me scream over and over again.

"Grayson" I screamed again.

I was coming close. I could tell Grayson was too. Ethan kept pounding on the wall. Grayson's thrusts got faster and sloppy. Electricity shot through my spine. We both untied and let out loud groans. Grayson fell beside me and smiled against my neck.

"That was the best engagement sex I've ever had" Grayson said softly.

"I hope that was the only engagement sex you've ever had" I said with a chuckle.

"I think Ethan's mad at us" I said slightly laughing.

"Good. He kinda deserves it" Grayson said smirking.

"We're going to have to tell everyone about our engagement tomorrow" I said smiling and looking up at him.

"I'm so excited" he said pecking my lips softly.

"I love you Rose" he said sounding tired.

"I love you too Grayson" I said feeling my eyes become heavy.