I

(A/N: Ahhhh another story of mine. I would like to tell you all I hope you enjoy this. It's a fanfiction, so don't get all "Itachi is out of character" or  "This is too different from the anime" like I know that, I wrote it lol. I hope you read this story with a clear conscience. There are several minor curse words throughout, as well as sexual innuendos and stuff, nothing too serious. I own Miharu and her family, but not really anyone else in this is mine. I don't own any of the pictures linked in this story. From this point on, there will be no further interruptions! Enjoy!)

****

The train was noisy. Well, as noisy as it would've been at eight in the morning. School was about to start, people were just leaving for work, so everyone had rushed to get on the station. So as Miharu sat still on her seat, she wondered why it seemed that everyone was avoiding this specific car. The ones a little ways away from her were full to the brim, but this one....this one was almost completely empty. It was just her, a high school couple, a strange hooded guy, and a guy wearing an expensive looking suit. Normally, that would've been fine with her, but the fact that the guy with the suit was on the train when he obviously held a high stature was what really confused her.

She tried to pay no mind to him, given that she was someone who never tried to prejudge people. The train pulled to a stop and over the speakers, the driver called out a stop. As the strange hooded guy stood up, Miharu got an eerie feeling from him. He cast her a strange, somewhat lecherous, look as he left the train. The doors closed and Miharu took a small sip of her coffee. She felt herself grow a little warmer than she had been. The chilling feeling of the strange guy slowly left her as she let the warmth of the coffee deep into her.

The truth was, she didn't want to go to work today. Well, no one ever did, but this time it was worse than usual. A new guy had been hired at the law firm recently, and the looks he'd repetitively cast her were taking its toll on her. Not only was the guy obviously undressing her with his eyes, he was constantly flirting with her and harassing her. She couldn't complain to corporate though, she needed this job, and because she was only a mere secretary they'd fire her and keep him, the top dog lawyer. She let out a small forlorn sigh, and she could've sworn she saw the expensive suited guy slide his eyes over to her.

She stared straight ahead now, waiting until her stop came. When the train slowed and the driver called out the stop, she stood up, and started towards the doors. In a quick fault with her movement, she tripped. Her coffee, almost in slow motion, spilled all over the guy's expensive suit. Her eyes widened.

"Oh no, um, god, I'm so sorry about-that?!"She exclaimed, her voice reaching a higher pitch when the man suddenly stood up and grabbed the pole beside him. He glared at her, his eyes narrowing. "L-look, Sir, I didn't mean...I've got to go, if you want, um...I can....give you my number or something...."She slowly backed out of the train. To her surprise he followed her. She quickly wove her way through the crowd and ended up getting herself trapped to the wall by the menacing guy. No one paid them any mind, and pretty soon the station had been cleared out, save for a few stragglers. She held her purse close to her chest, cowering against the wall in fear.

"Do you know how much this suit cost me?"he asked, his voice low and menacing. His hands stayed firmly on the wall, on either side of her head. Her eyes traced over his face, realizing that though he was intimidating, he was actually quite handsome. He had two strange lines on his face, but that just added to his looks. His eyes were a deep cross between navy and charcoal, and they burned into her own blue ones with a ferocity.

"N-no! But, look, I can try and pay you back a little, I don't have much,"Miharu stuttered. He blinked in surprise as she started searching through her purse in front of him. Is she really going to try and pay for it here and now? She doesn't look high class at all, there's no way she could afford it. He moved his hands from the wall as she pulled out a notepad and a pen. He watched her shakingly scrawl our her number and name, and then pass it to him. "Here's...my information. I've got to get to the firm, but, you can call me when you get a chance and I'm sure we can work things out." The guy stared at her in confusion, but she didn't waste any time hurrying away. He stood staring at the piece of paper in his hand, ignoring the gross feeling of the coffee making his clothes stick to him. That woman just handed her information to me like that. What an odd person. Handing her information to an Uchiha clan member.

Miharu scurried up the station stairs and made her way to the law firm, quickly finding an elevator and taking it up. She breathed a sigh of relief, but only as she got to her desk on time and was in her chair by the time her boss, Minato Namikaze, walked through the door. He saw her and sauntered over to her, smiling kindly.

"Good Morning, Miharu. How are you today?"he asked. He didn't miss the look of exasperation and exhaustion pass through her eyes before she loosely smiled at him. "How's Michiko?"

"She's still in the hospital. Her coma hasn't let up,"Miharu answered quietly. She gave him a sad smile. "But, I don't doubt the doctors will do everything they can for her. Now then, Mr. Namikaze, I have your cases line dup for the day, followed by a meeting for you at 3 pm this afternoon." Miharu dug around her desk drawer and passed him four Manila folders. She shut it and grabbed a notepad, clicking her pen. She scrawled the information for the 3 pm meeting and handed it to him, which he gladly took. "Also, your wife informed me yesterday that she would like you to visit your son at school today if at all possible." Minato was flipping through the information pages she'd handed him. He tilted his head to the side.

"Please call the school today and have them inform Naruto that he needs to come to my office after school,"Minato told her. She nodded and made a note of it. He closed the file he had been skimming through and smiled at her. "Make sure you take a break today, okay? If you want time to go visit Michiko, I'll allow it." Miharu blinked and then closed her eyes smiling at him.

"You're too kind, Mr. Namikaze,"she laughed at him gently. He smiled to himself before departing to his office. That girl works too hard. He thought. He sighed as he plopped himself down in his swivel chair, and dropped the files on his desk. She has no idea about my involvement in the Yakuza, that poor girl. If only she hadn't applied here, she'd be safe.

(Not edited)