XIX

FILLER CHAPTER 

Michiko frowned, holding the kunai tightly in her hand. She tossed another one, landing it in the center of the painted target on the tree in front of her. When Naruto came up behind her, he frowned hard, watching her continuously toss kunai after kunai. 

"Michi-sensei..."Naruto murmured. She jumped, pointing a kunai at the young genin in front of her. Her eyes were activated, revealing their sharp purple color and surprising him. "The kusarigan."She deactivated and stood back upright, lowering her outstretched blade. 

"What is it, Naruto? Did Kakashi send you?"she asked. 

"No, I just...you've been spending an awful lot of time out here alone, Michiko-Sensei,"Naruto told her. Michiko looked away from him and tightened her grip around the handle of her kunai. She sighed at him. "I get that you're sad because Miharu-chan, just like I'm sad because of Sasuke, but-"

"I'm not sad. I'll kill that damned Uchiha,"Michiko snarled. Naruto stepped back. "He took her away from me." She turned and threw the kunai, watching it slam into the bark and rip completely through the tree itself. "Itachi will pay for kidnapping Miharu. Even if I have to go through Nishiki, I'll get to them." 

"Michiko-sensei...."

Michiko ground her teeth and stomped over to the tree, ripping out kunai after kunai. She didn't care that there were hundreds to remove. She didn't care that she'd just shot a hole through the tree. She just wanted her sister back. She wanted her life back. A week ago, if you'd have told her that an Akatsuki member would be kidnapping her sister because he expressed an interest in her, she would've laughed and called you a fool. A week ago if you'd have told her that her brother was also in the Akatsuki, and she was the soul owner of her clan's most sacred art, kusarigan, she would've rolled her eyes and flipped you off. But now it was different. Now her sister was gone, her brother had sent a note telling her that it was "okay", and she suddenly had some strange new activated kekkei genkai that no one knew about except for in some old village legends. 

"Michiko-sensei, you're hell bent on killing him, aren't you?"Naruto asked. Michiko sighed and looked back at the genin. She couldn't help feeling sorry for the kid. He'd been shunned all his life, and now he'd lost his best friend to the clutches of Orochimaru. She never thought of him like that, she'd always treated him like a little brother. "We'll get her back." Michiko ripped another kunai out of the tree. 

"Damn right." 

She was going to use that power to her advantage. She was going to get back what was hers, her sister and her clan's name in power. Everything would go back to normal. And only one life would be gone. 

Itachi Uchiha. 

A/N: Sooo how was the filler? I kinda just went random with it, with the idea that, hey, maybe Michiko could have some weird obsession with killing Itachi. And then it blossomed into a little chapter here. Well anyways, one more chapter left! Oh also, kusarigan...think purple sharingan. Sort of. lol

(Not Edited)