Chapter 10

~~Patton's P.O.V~~

I haven't seen Virgil in days, I know he gets embarrassed easy but he should be out by now and we're all worried.

I am sitting in the commons with Roman and I get a notification on my phone and it's Thomas saying he wants to film later today and he needs everyone there.

"Roman, should I check on Virgil?" I ask cautiously, "he hasn't came out his room in days and after the "Incident", I wanna make sure he's okay."

"It's up to you Patton but make sure he's alright for me." With a pat on the back in head off down the dimly lit hallway to his room

"Virgil?" I knock the door, "Can I come in, it's Patton?" I wait for a minute but no reply.

"I'm coming in." I open the door slowly to see him on his bed in the pitch dark sitting up in a ball, with hair hood up.

"What's wrong, kiddo?" I look at him worriedly however there was no emotion on his face.

"Promise me." He began with a tear in his eye not looking at me, "Promise me, you won't hate me or put me in the forgotten pit right away."

He looks up at me, "I promise, Virgil."

He takes his hood down slowly and it midnight back hair and his skin pale as snow.

I intently pull him into a hug, "I won't let any harm come to you, I'll fix this."

"You shouldn't have made promises you can't keep." His voice became cracked and broken.

I felt something sharp go into my neck.

A needle.

  I fall to the ground.

    Everything goes black.