Chapter 33

《Time When Virgil Stabbed Roman》(Poor Smol Bean)      

           ~~Deceit P.O.V~~

I'm waiting in the shadows of the back of the mind, I'm meeting Virgil's depression.

I've decided that it is a good idea to get him on board in destroying the sides.

He controls what Virgil is thinking negatively and some of his actions.

Finally, he shows up.

"What took you so long?" I say pissed off, I'm thinking of ditching this idea.

"Sorry, I needed to distract Virgil quickly, he's been in his room all day pacing back and forward, he hasn't done anything but that."

Maybe he'll be able to stress out Thomas so much he might go into a panic attack.

"Keep making him think of everything that will and has gone wrong so far, it is part of the plan." I say with a smirk on my face.

"OK one second." He closes his eyes and looks like he's really concentrating.

"OK that should be him but anyways, what do get outta helping?" He asks, he look cute when he turns his head slightly, did I just say he looks cute?

"We can take over the mindscape, and we can be more than just a side depression, THOMAS' DEPRESSION!" I do that one handed punch thing in the air, not the Hamilton one but just in front of my face.

"Or we can all out kill Thomas?" He suggest with a small shrug.

"I have a idea.."