Chapter 11

~~Logan's P.O.V~~

I haven't seen Patton all day and we agreed to spend more time together, I should ask Roman about his presence.

I walk into the common room to see Roman sitting on the couch with a movie passed on the TV.

"Roman, do you know the whereabouts of Patton?" I tap his shoulder which makes him jump.

"No sorry, I was watching a movie with him before he would see you however the last time I saw him, he was checking up on Virgil." He turned around with a worried expression on his face.

"I'll go look for him." I told him, "stay here." With a nod from him I wandered off down the hallway to Virgil's room incase he was in there.

I hear voiced from the room so I listen in.

(bold = Virgil Underline= ???) 

What the fuck did I just do?

You acted on your instincts .

I'm a fucking monster!

This is good work, Virgil.

I'm never gonna forgive myself. 

You shouldn't, all they.              have done is lie and hurt you.          but I'm here for you!

Are you sure?

Positive.

'What are they talking about?'
'What about instincts?'
'Who IS he talking to?'

So many thoughts rushing through my head I slowly walk away and go to my room to try and thinks straight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

218 words!

2 chapters in 1 day, amazing!

So much angst and drama and shit, about the last chapter it was gonna be Roman who was checking up on Virgil but I changed it last minute.

Hope you guys enjoyed and see ya'll later bia! ☆

~ Lightning