Chapter 18

~~Virgil's P.O.V~~

I wake up on my bed with painful wrists and a migraine.

"You're awake finaly. " a voice said from the chair next to my bed. It's Deciet.

"I thought you hates me, why would you save me?" I ask raising a brow.

"You know what has to be done." He stands up and walks towards me grabbing my wrist, I flinched.

"Ok ok, but why." I pulls my wrists out his grasp and rub them.

"I can't fucking stand it here, admit you don't wanna be hear." He grabs me shirt as I relentlessly nod, "They hate you and your so fucking weak." He let's go of me while slightly shoving me as well.

I notice he did a good job for patching me up, normally I did it myself with a time limit before I blacked out and died.

Suddenly, I hear a scream comijg from Roman's room.

Quickly grabbing my hoodie and putting it on I sprint to Roman to find in the corner of his bed death staring a tiny spider.

I giggle slightly and bend down to pick it up, "I thought you weren't scared of spiders?"

"We're part of Thomas and he's terrified of spiders so why aren't you?" He goes further into the corner.

"I live in Thomas' fears so i'm used to them and there kinda cute." He let's out a small scream as I walk closer towards him and takes his hand putting it on him.

"It's not that bad...I guess..." he huffs while I giggle at the 'brave' persona scared of a spider.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry this chapter took forever however I've been busy and I live in Scotland so I have a shit ton of snow from Russia, also known as Storm Emma and funnily I have the name as it, I'm starting a new sander sides story however idk when I'll be arsed to write/publish it. ☆

~ Lightning