Chapter 28

"It's ok Patton, relax." Thomas says as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

"What do you mean ban-" I say but then relise he's gone, Thomas and I stare at the spot he was until we are interrupt by Logan's sass.

"A little help would be nice." He has one of those ' are you kidding me right now' faces.

We both immediately bend down to help, he was shot in the shoulder so who knows if he would be able to use it probably again.

"Thomas, you get the bandages and I'll get the first aid kit." I have dealt with this before, I'm the oldest side so anytime someone had a problem or was hurt I was the dad of the group so I helped.

"On it!" And he swoops off, I soon stand up and run to the kitchen, there's gotta be one around here somewhere.

"H-həřə..." a voice says out of the shadows, handing me the box.

"Who's there?" I say holding up a pan in defence.

The shadow steps out, oh my god it's Virgil!

"Į şhøųļđñţ bə həřə bųţ ţąķə ıţ, ım şøřřý føř whąţş hąppəñəđ ąñđ whąţş ąbøųţ ţø hąppəñ, ı hąvə ñø çøñţřøĺ øvəř ıţ." He looks different darker hair, gray eyes and pale white skin however he still has his trademark baggy eyes however a scratchy voice, like he's glitching.

"Is he hurting you?" I grabs his hand but he pulls away, he nods ever so slightly.

My eyes tear up, he's hurting my baby.

I hug him instantly, "tell us what's going on, and we can stop it please." I beg him but he shakes his head.

Virgil soon breaks away, then disappears into the shadows.

"No.." I squeak while turning back to back the door, I wipe away my tears and get serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey ya'll, so I'm going to Duabi for 18 days on Sunday so I'll be writing a lot of the chapter in my spare time since it is a 7 hour flight.

This story and Run Away is coming to a close however not soon but not ages away, Run Away has a prequel and after that is Run Away is finished I'll start it back up again.

This one might have a sequel however I write what comes to mind so i dont know the ending but I have something in mind to open the floodgates.

I know I promised a long chapter for this one but I'll push it back and give you guys over 500 or 1000 for the final chapter however that will be a while away. ☆

~ Lightning