Chapter 13

~~Patton's P.O.V~~

I wake up in a strange room with my legs chained to the wall and a sharp pain in my neck.

I see a note next to me so I pick it up and read it.

(I can't be bothered pasting the letter here so read it again if u want.)

I feel tear form in my eyes, I feel bad for him but scared of him

Number 1 Objective: Protect Thomas.

He wouldn't have let my hands free just to read a fucking note, I'll use my hands to find something to set me free.

I spot button across the room the look down at the note. Paper plane.

I taught Virgil how to make one before so he clearly knew I would.

I form a jet and launch with the last bit of luck in have. It hits.

A key drops from the roof and dangles on the ground then a fishing rope drops next to me. Is this a SAW trap now?

It must of been hours of me chucking the rope to yank the key however I got it eventually.

I yanked it over and caught it, bending over I tried the key. Unlocked.

Slowly, I stood and walked around the room looking for a way out or clues.

There's a tiny TV with a small chair in front of it with a DVD in front of the TV.

I put the DVD in the side of the TV and it plays.

(Italtics=Normal Virgil  Bold=Corrupted Virgil)

Patton, I'm so fucking sorry I've put you through this and I wanted to say this is not the last of the torture and misery I'll put to through cause you are gonna feel what I felt and I'm not myself right now so if I do anything dangerous or anything to hurt you is ME not me and I'm sorry for what is about to happen!