Chapter 22

I arrive back, my head jolts up quickly, what was weird as fuck.

I look down at Roman, she kept her word, the bleeding has stopped.

See a note on the ground, I pick it up and it reads:

Dear Virgil/Cinnamon Roll

Remember to find Roman's true love, it won't be hard just think who isn't already lovely dovey. ☆

~ Lightning

Great, more work to do, I lift Roman up and place him on his bed.

Dammit, he looks hot, wait what am I saying?

I put the note in my pocket and head out, I'm sorry Logan and Patton for what is about to become.

          ~~Logan's P.O.V~~

Running, I run as fast as I can, I have to find Patton!

I'm far into the back of the mind, there's a small hut in be distance.

Bang, I kick the door open and the hinges come flying off.

"Logan!" Someone instantly wraps there arms around me, Patton!

"Are you ok? Did he hurt you?" I'm to panicky to care about anything but him.

"I'm fine, what about you?" As soon as those words leave his mouth I remember.

"Virgil.." I start but shaking, "Stabbed Roman..." I look up to him, his eyes are filled with tears.

I instantly wrapped my arms around him, I love him so much, what am I saying?

"It's not his fault." I hear Patton say.

"How?"

"He doesn't want to hurt anyone, someone's making him."

At that moment I remember, Thomas.

"We gotta go check up on Thomas!" I hold Patton's arm from his support and we set off.