Things I do that people probably don't do or just don't admit

1. Sometimes when you're in bed and start to dream but still very much awake (good wording). I have dreams when I'm running away from stuff or basically when I'm running in general, I twitch. I'm very well aware that I'm not running but I TWITCH MY LEG LIKE I'M JUST ABOUT TO JUMP OR SOMETHING. IT'S THE MOST RANDOM THING THAT HAPPENS TO ME. 

2. I leave a one seat gap between the person who sits there and me. This is honestly weird and I have no idea why I do it, e.g. During one very awkward Maths lesson Party A sits in the usual spot, Party B (myself) leaves a one-seat gap between Party A and B. Party A very well knows Party B is an awkward person because he ditched all of his friends to join another class and now sits basically anywhere in the class where he doesn't disturb anyone or vice versa. Party A eventually tells Party B "you know you can sit here, I need the book anyways". Party B proceeds to sit next to Party A in awkward silence for 1 and a half hours because Party B doesn't know how to initiate a conversation.

3.  When I think too hard to myself and think about something funny, I laugh and no one knows why the hell I did. One of the things I can't stop laughing about is the onomatopoeia of sneezing. Apparently it differs from cultures and it's weird, the conventional way is usually "achoo" but there's a lot more ways people sneeze. e.g. "AAAASHHH", "tch". If you ever see me in person and I'm just laughing with no one around, you know what it's about.

anyways, that's all I have.

bye.