koreans got me questioning my sexuality

So, when I got into K-pop, I didn't expect much; just a new genre of music that I would hopefully like right? RIGHT? Well, no, I got sucked into K-pop into Korean culture and I've seriously been obsessed with it ever since. When you think of music and artists, you just think it's stuff you listen to occasionally, and not much more about it. There would be the occasional fanboy/girl who does chase after them in public. However, K-pop seems way more intense than this. It's more like a culture than a hobby, you're engulfed and you can never find your way out. 

So I was talking to my (now) friend on Instagram, and I did notice that she was talking intensely about K-pop and how perfect they are. Well I thought (don't be offended) that it happened to be typical for girls to squeal over guys who look good. Now, I understand, because they are so ethereal. 

She introduced me to BTS first, I must admit I didn't like their music at first. I didn't like Not Today or Spring Day. Then I listened to Monster by EXO, I swear the first thing that came in my head was, "who is the hot looking guy in the music video?". It turns out the person who hooked me into K-pop, was Chanyeol. Baekhyun with that lip piercing got me wheezing though. 

I'm kind of glad that I listened to K-pop, because I actually found my best friends through them. Yet I still wait for a guy friend who can actually talk about girl-groups with me. I'm also glad for K-pop because if I didn't I'd end up the Post-Malone/Drake type of guys.

I never even thought about questioning my sexuality, until now. Because damn, these hot korean guys are well, hot. Here's a list of Korean guys that make me question my sexuality.

Guys

-Jimin (BTS)

            goddamn, where do I even start? he was my first bias in BTS, because he was a small fluff                and he takes care of the members (at least in the video I saw). Now I'm not saying that all                the other members are careless, but there's something about him that appeals to me.                      He's  also both CUTE and HOT, like HOW DOES THAT EVEN WORK?

-Jungkook (BTS)

           he gets sexier every single day, and I cannot handle that. 

-V (BTS)

          V is just the epitome of the word ethereal, his face is so symmetrical and beautiful. 

-Bacon (Baekhyun of EXO)

         Just. Visuals.

-Kai (EXO)

        So I think I turned for him for one week during the Power era. I honestly think Power wasn't            a bop but damn the choreo though.

-TEN (NCT)

       Oof Ten is a frickin godsend. His voice, his face, his choreo. He's a whole man people. Baby             Don't Stop remains as one of the most played songs on my phone.

-Taeyong (NCT)

       Literally all of the above, but HE HAD A SLIT IN HIS EYEBROWS. Like, bro.

this isn't the whole list but it's all I can do for now because it's 11pm on a Saturday night and I wanna sleep. I might do a part 2, maybe one where I express my innermost feelings for TZUYU. AHA jk, but I might do pt. 2

I know this is terrible, sue me; but I like writing about how Koreans are hot.

From your absolute-Koreaboo-who-will-stop-at-nothing-to-visit-his-hyungs-one-day.

~Pho

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

p.s. I'm not ENTIRELY gay. Maybe like 5%? 95% is straight as heck.