straight

AHA WHAT'S BEING STRAIGHT? 

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

So, just to prove that I'm straight. Here's a rant about how pretty girls in K-pop are and whom I have a c r u s h on.

I seriously don't get how Korean girls are so pretty; I mean sure, there's those who have plastic surgery but then you start to question the ones who don't. WHAT DO THEY USE? Are Koreans just blessed with beautiful, flawless skin and BIG EYES? I can never relate, seriously, I wanna cry. Of all the K-Pop groups I stan, I think about 90% are girl-groups and that's normal right? My friend literally said one day at school that I stan both TWICE and BLACKPINK, and that's weird because they both have two different concepts: cute and chic/girl-crush. I personally like the girl-crush concept way more the cute ones. 

TWICE is the only "cute concept" group I stan right now. My favourite honestly has to be either BlackPink or EXID. They're both talented (to be fair all K-pop groups are talented besides WINNER, sorry but it's legit autotuned but doesn't mean their songs aren't bops.) but I think I prefer the group with 5 songs. BlackPink is literally the epitome of the phrase "quality not quantity", I think I listened to the songs for 2 months in a row.

I think TWICE is due for a "chic" concept eventually, I swear the closest they have ever gotten is OOH-AHH and that makes me cry. I still don't even get the significance of those damn zombies, and it's been 3 years. They can't be doing cute forever right? I mean I sure hope they don't. I HONESTLY LOVED TWICE'S COVER OF GASHINA, GODDAMN THEY ALL SLAYED AND I FELT LIKE A PEASANT. Imagine Sana doing a "chic" concept, that's weird as heck though; I personally think that Sana is too innocent and "uwu" of a human being and even if she tries, she'll just end up making it cute. This is a compliment however.

So my friend and I were having a weird-ass conversation one day after school, and she was reading a webpage about 100 Philosophical Questions or something along the lines of that. We eventually got to TWICE somehow and their ability to change even the most philosophical questions into cute songs. For example, What is Love? is well, a song questioning love and it's meaning. BUT IMAGINE TWICE SINGING ANOTHER SONG BUT ALSO USES PHILOSOPHY? 

I wanna know know know know, WHAT IS LIFE?

You must be wondering, "which girl groups does he actually stan?". Well, let me tell you then: BlackPink, TWICE, Momoland, EXID, MamaMoo, Pristin, Red Velvet and Pristin V (not PRISTIN). It's hard to stan a group with only 5 songs, but try stanning a (sub)group with 1 song and only debuted 1 week ago.

I am in love with Pristin V, I love everything about them, the visuals, the vocals, the choreo. It didn't even take me 1 replay to realise who was my bias. If you're wondering it's Nayoung, and slowly getting bias-wrecked by Kyulkyung. I was pretty surprised to figure out that Kyulkyung was Chinese. It's weird how most of the time I stan the foreign members of a K-Pop group, except the ones where there are no foreign members. ALSO ON A RELATED SUBJECT, I realise that I seem to express myself 10 times better than I do in person. Though this may be true for everyone, so it might not make me special.

I'm actual really pissed that K-Highs are full-on boycotting Kyulkyung for no damn reason. But to be fair there's always gonna be people in the fandom that piss you off. Don't worry Zhou Jieqiong I love you. 

So, I know this is what you've been waiting for. The girls (who are significantly older and out-of-my-league-anyways-even-if-they-were-the-same-age-as-me) which I have a crush on. This is to prove that I'm (for the most part) straight. (also known as my biases/bias-wreckers in various girl groups)