I had a near-death experience at school

oof you've been c l i c k b a i t e d boi.

I almost failed an assignment because I didn't hand it up on time. This is only because of my stupid procrastinating-ass which leaves everything to the last minute. Seriously, I basically wing everything, except Maths. 

In PE, we had this assignment where you had to create a diet for some type of athlete and explain your choices. Honestly, it was probably one of the easiest assignments ever, but I still left it to the last minute and I still don't understand why. 

I stayed up till 11:30pm the night before the assignment was due, yet I still managed to NOT finish. Now the ironic thing about my personality is that I am lazy to do stuff that I'm forced to, but when it's something I don't need to do, I start it right away. For example, I was going to go to a university open day, and I invited a friend to tag along, and I just spent the whole 2 hours just planning out literally everything.

During the lesson, I had to bang everything out, I still had at least another 600 words to write, and I was stressing out. But, I don't visibly stress, that's the thing, which is either a really good thing or a really bad thing, it really depends on which perspective you have on it. At my school, if you didn't finish anything, you were giving a slip to say that you practically failed and you had to work on it during breaks. Now, being an Asian, that would probably be one of the worst things to happen, because I'd practically be disowned, no joke. 

I had just finished writing the last word and I was legitimately shaking when I was trying to press save. I legit saw the teacher grab out his massive stack of failed slips, and writing everyone's names which he thought wouldn't finish it on time. I was literally crying on the inside by then. I was just frantically writing up a message to send him and as I was doing it, he was about to walk up to me and say "Pho, here's your slip, you know where to go right?". But I just sent it in on time, and I just said I sent it before he was going to put the slip on my table. He looked at me in surprise and then he says "Ok then.". You don't know how relieved I was to hear that the message was sent.

Literally, all the weight on my back just went away. He was actually a really good teacher, and to be honest he was really lenient, so I was glad, that he just gave me the okay. Because what really happened was that I was just going to attach it, but I told him I sent it already.

Luckily, I ended up getting an A for that assignment, so at least that was a good grade.