The "Bond Makers"

I bet they're begging for me to mention them so here we go. *COUGH* @Shiori_xx *COUGH*

So within the first 3 or 4 weeks of being a year 10 student, I made probably the weirdest friends ever who want to squeeze literally everything out of the citrus until there's nothing but the skin left. You know exactly who you are, and this is meant to be sarcastic so don't get shook or butthurt.

*WARNING: SARCASM ALERT*

I have previously made some connection to them prior to this year, but we're better friends now (I think). Let's call these two friends, Na (because she's salty) and Na2 (because she's saltier), their names in this chapter will be called Sodium and Disodium. 

So during a Science lesson, we had to make some honeycomb as a science experiment. So I wasn't really aware if I should or shouldn't ask Na and Na2 first. Luckily they asked me first otherwise it was gonna be very awkward like the previous time where I had no one to partner up with (will post that sometime soon if it was interesting to anyone).

A few days after we headed for the kitchen where we made honeycomb. It was an absolute scramble for the ingredients, like ants running in for the sugar cube or seagulls flocking for some oily chips. Anyways one of the main ingredients was Golden Syrup, however everyone was grabbing it and running away. There also was a bottle of honey so Na said "why don't we just use the honey instead of waiting for the Golden Syrup to come around to us?". So we dumped it in only to realise that THE HONEY WAS FOR SOME OTHER KID. Apparently there's this kid in our class who has some allergy or something (idk).

It did not turn out properly, so we decided to add the Golden Syrup too in hopes that it would slightly improve our honeycomb. It did not work out properly, but we knew that anyways didn't we? We finally pour it out into our pan BECAUSE SOME PEOPLE WERE NOT ORGANISED (directed towards Na2)

So whilst I was offering to clean the pot like the well-mannered person I am, this guy, who doesn't even have Wattpad so I'll expose him, Jun offered to help me with cleaning a pot. Thanks man, you da real MVP. So whilst we were talking about how the hell we were gonna get the honey off, Na and Na2 were SQUEALING behind me like a proud mum because their son had just scored the winning goal at the soccer game. 

Anyways, a few days after they were discussing it during an English lesson and was like, "you owe us 3 favours!", now in my mind I had absolutely no idea what the hell they were talking about so I reply "what?" and they explained to me that they helped me "bond" with 3 people. I go home that same day thinking when and how did they help me bond. I messaged Na2 about it and asked her when she helped me bond. So she goes to further explain she helped me bond with her friend she made in PE, Jun and his friend. 

But here's the big problem. It should be ZERO favours!, zilch, none. First of all, Jun had talked to me first and I continued on with the conversation, the friend of Jun way before during the first week of English when we had to group up and talk about memoirs. So technically I bonded with them way before Na and Na2 "helped me bond". Now the friend in PE also talked to me and I continued with the conversation so this whole debate about the favours is pointless.

Sorry I had to make you poor people read this but SOME PEOPLE WANT TO EXPLOIT ME FOR NO GOOD REASON.

from your exasperated author,

Pho