Chapter 30

"I hope this works... Kakashi wrap your susanoo around everyone for good measure.." I whispered as we started falling towards the earth. Kakashi did as I asked and wrapped his susanoo chakra around us and I focused everything I had on Minato Namikaze. It took much longer than it should have.. I felt my heart in my stomach and it felt like all of my other organs were being pushed up through my throat. I choked on air but there was none to breath. I felt my feet touch earth and smelled the unfortunately familiar smell of blood but payed no mind to it as I fell forward gasping for air only to receive none. I felt my body react to the lack of air by dry heaving while on my hands and knees but nothing came out due to my lack of food for the last few days.

"Sayuri are you okay?" I heard Kakashi's voice but it was faint and I vaguely felt him grab my hair that had fallen out some time during the last bit of battle and pull it out of my face.

"Foolish girl.." I heard an unfamiliar voice and the sound of several heavy thuds around me then felt another hand on my head black spots were starting to fill my vision and everything was silent for a moment. Then I felt a warmth spread through me and I gasped gratefully taking in the air that filled my lungs. I coughed harshly and opened my eyes again to see everyone looking at me and a man with light brown hair and Rinnegan kneeling in front of me.

"You couldn't wait could you.. I intended to summon you all back with the Tailed Beasts.. but then again you are Takara's" Hagoromo said exasperatedly and I felt my mind working slightly faster now that I had air in my lungs

"I'm sorry sir" I whispered faintly as I pushed myself up and let Kakashi steady me on my feet.

"I am impressed you could even get here without ripping yourself apart while teleporting" He said and I smiled faintly

"We were protected by my chakra and Kakashi's susanoo.. I thought about that possibility and tried to protect against it happening.. Good thing I didn't accidentally kill us.." I muttered as I looked around. We were surrounded by the reanimated Hokage and several shinobi that I recognized from books or scrolls I read about Kage. They all formed a circle around us and inside that circle other than us were all of the Tailed Beasts and Madara's immobile body.

"Hey who is this guy?" I heard Sakura ask and before I could answer her Naruto spoke

"Six Paths Super Gramps" Naruto responded and I let out a light giggle still leaning into Kakashi.

"Naruto, Sasuke and the rest of you.. Excellent work saving the world." Hagoromo said seemingly not hearing Naruto's name for him.

"Six Paths Super Gramps?" Sakura muttered confused and I smiled

"The Sage of Six Paths, Hagoromo Otsutsuki" I said and I felt Kakashi straighten up slightly

"No wonder he's levitating.. Nothing surprises me anymore" Sakura muttered and I laughed. There was some murmuring from the past Kage about how bad the world had gone after they had died but I paid no attention.

"Are you Kakashi Hatake?" Hagoromo asked suddenly and I felt him straighten up even more almost dislodging me from his chest.

"Oh.. Yes" Kakashi said kind of awkwardly

"Good job guiding everyone and sealing my mother away. That truly was the work of god's."

"Oh, no.. I hardly played any part.. It was these four and former friend of mine gave me strength" Kakashi said and I elbowed him in gut slightly

"You played a big part Kakashi" I said frowning at him slightly and I heard Hagoromo laugh

"So much like my daughter.. and she is right Kakashi.. You guided everyone well, despite losing your way you remained Naruto's teacher and Obito's friend or else you likely wouldn't have succeeded in taking down my mother" Hagoromo said and I smiled and turned around to face Kakashi