Chapter 31

"I will remove the jutsu... once I kill the current five Kage.. and take you Tailed Beasts for my own" He muttered and activated his Rinnegan putting each of them in a genjutsu

"Sasuke you fool.. Maybe I have been wrong about you this whole time.." I muttered as I walked forward but was stopped mid step by the look he gave me

"This is not the way to peace or anything you think it is.. You will not become Hokage like this.. You will only be hated and turn into Madara starting another shinobi war..." I said as I glared at him taking a few more steps forward but was stopped again but this time was not stopped by his look but by his appearance in front of me.

"I didn't ask for your opinion" He whispered in my ear before hitting me across the head and everything went black.

I woke up to someone nudging me and groaned.

"Finally Sayuri" I heard Kakashi say and forced my far to heavy eyes open to see it was early morning and groaned again.

"How long was I out?" I asked hoarsly rubbing my eyes, looking around to find a very tired looking Sakura and Kakashi

"Few hours.." Kakashi said helping me to my feet along with Sakura.

"Where are the boys?"

"Having there final battle.. We should go though" He said and I nodded grabbing hold of Kakashi and Sakura and I teleported us close to Naruto. We were at the Final Valley but there was no longer a waterfall and no water were there was once a lake. Both of the statues that once stood had heads or hands anymore and at the bottom of the cliff we were standing on lay the boys.

"Disrespectful.." I murmured darkly pointing at the decapitated statues. I heard Kakahsi hum in response as we all jumped down towards the boys, Kakashi and I supporting each other on the jump.

"Idiots" I muttered looking at the at my feet. Each of them was incredibly bruised and broken and they were both missing an arm.

"Sakura are you okay healing Sasuke?" I asked as I let go of Kakashi and started to move towards Naruto. She stayed silent and nodded moving her hands over Sasuke's arm.

"Thanks Auntie" Naruto mumbled and I smiled slightly looking down at him and moved a bit of hair out of his face.

"Anytime sweetheart" I said quietly and felt my hand grow warm. I looked at it and saw that the mark Takara gave me was glowing. I placed my palm on his stub of an arm and it glowed gold from where my hand met his skin and spread across his whole body.

"Sakura..nevermind me, help Sayuri" Sasuke started and I felt Sakura's shoulder tremble slightly up against mine

"Stay quiet.. I need to concentrate" Sakura said surprisingly softly it was silent for a bit and I started to realize Naruto's arm was growing back and my eyes widdened slightly but I kept mending it.

"I'm sorry" Sasuke mumbled quietly

"Sorry? For what?" Sakura asked still focused healing his arm

"For everything.." Saskue said simply and I felt her shoulder start to tremble more

"You should be.. Really.. You... damn.. Idiot" Sakura choked out slowly as tears fell from her eyes and hit the ground. I continued healing Naruto until all of his fingers were back and moved to help Sasuke but realized my mark was gone

"Sorry Sasuke.. I guess that was a one time thing.." I said kind of awkwardly and I would be lying if I said I wasn't still a little upset at him.

"Don't worry about it.. I deserve worse" He said just as Sakura pulled away from healing now that the bleeding was stopped