8

"Come on! Snowdin Town's really pretty! Hurry up! Hey, where are Sans and Papyrus?" Frisk runs around, even with a large backpack hanging from her shoulders. Part of me wants to tell her to sow down, but my voice doesn't seem to work yet and besides, it's too hilarious. A hyperactive Frisk bounces around faster and higher than usual, almost knocking some vases over. "Come on!" I grin widely.

"Come, my children." Toriel says. Then she turns to Frisk. "I will walk you to the door. Sans and Papyrus should be there. Oh, and do not forget to give them the pie and the casserole." She takes each of our hands, mostly because I don't trust myself walking on my own, and takes us down the stairs and through a long corridor. A long purple corridor. Perhaps, if I weren't living in a world of creatures that are supposed to be a figment of my imagination, I would question how rock could naturally be bright purple. But I don't, because there are crazier things here than purple rock. Like dinosaurs, fish woman, anthropomorphic goats and living skeletons.

The door at the end of the corridor is large and imposing. I can only see darkness behind it. However, Frisk skips through it, disappearing entirely, without a second glance. "Goodbye, Will. I will see you later, will I not?" I nod, and she smiles. "Go on, child. The doorway will not hurt you." I step through, giving the goat monster one final wave, before pursuing Frisk in this darkness.

I find her at another doorway, light shining through this one. She predictably runs through it, and I can hear her excited squeals from here. I think she's found the skelebros'. When I go through this door, I find myself shielding my eyes from the bright glare of snow on the ground.

"Heya kiddo. It's ice to see you here." I smile. Sans' puns are starting to grow on me. Frisk giggles.

"SANS! I THOUGHT WE WERE ABOUT TO GIVE WILL A TOUR. NOT LISTEN TO YOUR INSUFFERABLE PUNS!" I continuously forget how loud Papyrus is. Especially when he's mad.

"What bro? There's snow possible ways I could slip up on an opportunity like this."

"SANS, WHY?" Papyrus moans.

"Whoops. Looks like I'm treading on thin ice. Chill out Paps." (A/N: I don't even know...)

By now, Frisk is laughing too hard to speak, and my shoulders are shaking wildly.

"SANS, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU."

"Don't be so cold to me.'

"UGH. LET'S MOVE ON!"

The walk to Snowdin Town, (which is another amazing pun which I must applaud), is kind of long, but definitely not boring. I meet several new monsters, like Snowdrake and his family, the Dogs and Icecap. I like them all.

The snow crunches under our feet as we walk past a large sign with the words "WELCOME TO SNOWDIN". Incredible name.

The town is warm and friendly, with golden light spilling out the windows of the cosy wood cottages. Fairy lights decorate every house, and a Christmas tree in the square. There are brightly coloured presents under it, and children play around it, laughing. The entire area emits an aura of friendliness and warmth. I love it.

"WELCOME, WILL, TO SNOWDIN TOWN!" Papyrus says, practically quoting the sign. "THIS IS WHERE SANS AND I RESIDE. WE LIVE FURTHER AWAY, HOWEVER," he explains.

"Yo!"

Another voice, that of a child, reaches us. Frisk spins on the spot and grins widely as a small, yellow monster with no arms runs clumsily to us, almost tripping over a rock. "Yo! How are you?" he says excitedly. "And who's this? No wait! Yo, is this a new friend?"