1.

Kat's P.O.V:

I walked to my trailer, I was just getting ready to go to set but there was one thing that I needed before going on. We had just started filming season 3 and I couldn't wait to see what we had lined up for this season, I heard the director said he has big plans for it. I reached my trailer and took out my key and unlocked the door. As I walked inside I heard my phone buzz. I took it out of my pocket and looked at it. A text? and it was from Matt, I opened up messages and read what he had said "hey just thought I'd let you know that Lisa is wondering where you are, she is waiting for you in hair and make up. She told me to let you know, dunno why she asked me really, do I look like a make up artist?." I laughed when I had finished reading the text and put my phone back into my pocket. I grabbed my purple Clary Fairchild necklace and raced out of my trailer, locking it of course before I left, I'm not that careless haha.

Dom's P.O.V:

I sat in a chair next to the director. I couldn't wait to start being Jace again. I had a good feeling about this season and I knew that Kat and Alberto would be excited for it too. After all they always loved goofing around as Clary and Simon on set. I looked over at the director. "ok" Tom said "Dominic you're on in 2 minutes after the scene with Izzy and Alec, so be ready." I nodded and watched as Matt and Emeraude did their scene. Suddenly I felt a light punch on my shoulder, I knew exactly who it was. "Hi KitKat" I said and chuckled as I saw her facial expresions change to a frown, she didn't like that nickname but I didn't care both of us had these nicknames for each other so we could annoy the other person. "Hey Rune Boy" I heard her say, I glared at her slightly, oh how I loved that name. I rolled my eyes and smirked "what's up?" I asked. Kat smiled "nothing much really, I was just asked to come straight to set, ugh I'm pretty sure that Lisa messed up my make up though." I looked at her and a smile spread across my face, Kat always looked beautiful even when her make up was a little messed up. "uhhh" I motioned to some blush that had not been blended properly. Kat checked in a mirror. "aww man! I can't go on set looking like this!." I shook my head "um aren't we already on set?" I said. Kat looked around for a brieth moment before panicking and trying to fix her make up, but she was making it worse. I grabbed her before she could go and do her little Benny Hill chase scene act except without the chase scene and just the running and looked at her. "Kat woah hey! slow down you're making it worse, see?" I held a mirror in front of her which probably wasn't the best Idea and as my suspicions thought she would she freaked out when she saw her face. "What am I going to do?!" she  looked at me panicked. I sighed "hold still" I said. Kat looked confused until I reached my hand up and began stroking my hand across her face blending the blush and make up that was messed up. I saw her close her eyes and let me do this, it seemed to calm her down anyway. Sure I was no make up artist but you couldn't say I wasn't trying. When I finally put her make up right she opened her eyes. "There" I said with a smile "now look." I saw her pick up the mirror to look and watched as her face lit up. Before I could say a thing she threw her arms around me and embraced me in a tight hug "Thank you Dom how do you always save the day?." I chuckled "I just do and you're welcome KitKat" I smiled and then she let go of me. "You're the best friend ever" Kat said and then sat next to me. I blushed slightly when she pecked a kiss on my cheek after saying that. She always did this but this time something felt different about it. Anyways I brushed it aside and decided to get ready to do my Jace scene with Matt. "Dom! you're on in 3.. 2.. 1.. ACTION." I stood next to Matt and said my lines then looked directly at the camera as if I was looking into the institute from the balcony.

Kat's P.O.V:

I watched Dom do his scene with Matt. I had been greatful that he'd helped me, I think I was on next. I read over my script the lines I had which were wrote down for the first scene read "What's happening? did you find Lillith?." We were shooting 3x03 it was going to be a long day.

Hey guys so I am back I'm so sorry I haven't been activate lately just haven't had the motivation to write anything until today that is but anyways I hope you enjoy this new story as many people are a fan of both Clace being together and the actors Dom and Kat being together I just thought I'd make a Katnic fanfiction for you all. Got inspired for this by 2 Katnic stories one called What if and another called Maybe so enjoy I hope you like it if not then it's ok, see you next chapter <3